Do you ever feel invisible at work? As an Administrative Professional, it’s easy to fall into the role of “silent supporter.” Your job is vital, and yet, others seem to take it for granted. In fact, many assistants shy away from the spotlight, preferring to remain comfortably in the shadows. Some dim their light for so long, they actually start to believe their accomplishments don’t deserve acknowledgement, appreciation or recognition.
It’s time to stop this self-defeating behavior once and for all. When you hide in the background, you eventually get lost in the shuffle. That’s a serious problem for you and your career.
In this month’s webinar, Joan Burge is sharing her no-nonsense approach to getting noticed in the workplace and addressing the most common obstacle that stands in the way for most Administrative Professionals—lack of self-esteem. She’ll show you how to slay those inner demons that prevent so many of us from speaking up. Most importantly, she’ll share her own experiences with mastering these skills, both as an assistant and as a successful entrepreneur.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- Why self-promotion is essential for your career—and yet so hard to do.
- How to identify the subconscious beliefs that may be holding you back (and what to do about them).
- Simple strategies for earning positive attention in the workplace while still remaining humble and gracious.
- How to build, deepen, and strengthen alliances within your network.
- How to comfortably and confidently showcase your value.
Put your talents on display…in the right way!
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- How to self-promote
- How to talk about yourself without bragging
- How to speak up at work
- How to get noticed
- How to earn recognition
- How to get more attention at work
- How to gain visibility at work
- How to impress people
- How to build your network