Travel Planning From A To Z
Business travel is widely considered one of the most stressful experiences for working professionals. The process includes a whole host of variables outside your control from flight delays to last minute itinerary changes. As an assistant, you’re responsible for making the experience seamless, stress-free, and productive for your executive. Your job is that of the “invisible magician”—you’re expected to foresee challenges before they arise and account for every possible circumstance from miles away. An overwhelming task to say the least…but not an impossible one!
As a 25-year administrative expert, Joan Burge works with some of the world’s most successful executives and consistently hears that assistants lack this advanced skill. In fact, 90% of the executives Joan coaches express a specific desire for more training in this area.
Her special guest, Lucy Brazier, publisher of Executive Secretary Magazine, is an international traveling sensation! Lucy is the undisputed expert on this topic. She has presented at 173 events in 26 countries in 2014 alone.
Whether you’re brand new to travel planning or a long-time veteran, this webinar will help you see the travel experience from a uniquely executive perspective with emphasis on the female traveler, helping better equip you for the complexities involved. Don’t wait for an on-the-road catastrophe! Learn how to plan and execute every detail of a flawless trip from behind the scenes.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- How to arm yourself (and your executive) with a master list of planning considerations prior to the trip—so nothing is left to chance!
- The specific, intricate details to consider ahead of time to ensure a stress-free experience, whether planning domestic or international travel.
- Simple tools to prevent travel mishaps (and handle the inevitable ones with poise and confidence!).
- How to give your executive the security and confidence to hit the road, knowing you’ve thought of everything and no ball has been dropped. (Bonus: YOU benefit when THEY aren’t overwhelmed!)
- Strategies for saving your company money through research and identifying the best travel services and providers. (Hint: This increases your value exponentially!)
Don’t get overwhelmed by hundreds of travel planning details! Get strategic with the tools offered in this webinar.
Special 2015 Pricing: $59*
*VALUE of the session: $250
This webinar is hosted by Joan Burge, author, CEO and renowned in-demand administrative trainer. An hour with Joan is upwards of $250. This webinar gives you intimate access to her 25 years of administrative expertise at a small fraction of the cost. Webinar pricing is discounted for 2015 in celebration of Office Dynamics’ 25th Anniversary. Rates will increase in January 2016.
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- Access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
- A downloadable audio-only MP3 of the session—put it on your iPod and listen over and over from anywhere.
- A 16-page downloadable comprehensive business travel checklist to help you get organized and ensure all aspects are considered.
- A Certificate Of Attendance.
- Plus bonus materials and resources.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- How to plan executive travel
- How to make travel planning easy
- How to travel without stress
- What to consider when planning travel
- How to plan international travel
- How to plan travel for others