We’ve been having a holly, jolly, super fun and festive time with our 12 Days of Christmas Webinar Series event. In this Day 3 webinar we wore our ugly sweaters and took questions from our live audience about the administrative profession. There were far more questions than we had time for but we’re happy to continue answering them here on our blog as well as on Facebook in our Live Broadcasts. Here’s a listing of the questions we addressed today.
- We asked you… Naughty or nice?
- What lipstick is Jasmine wearing (in the Day 2 webinar)? Answer: Fly Girl by Senegence. (Joan’s signature red is Blu Red)
- Is it ever too late to change your brand?
- How do I brand myself and my image when no one else in my department, including my executive, dresses up?
- What do you do with a boss that takes unscheduled calls and conflicts with scheduled meetings?
- Is certification important for assistants?
- Is it okay to gift up in the office (give your boss a gift)?
- Is it appropriate to wear a skirt above your knee when you’re over the age of 55?
- What goes in your Career Portfolio?
– Video by Joan Burge about Creating Your Career Portfolio
– Digital portfolio (including examples from Jasmine)
- What do you do with a co-worker who does not use their time wisely?
- How do you deal with negative people at work?
- How do you make a New Year’s Resolution stick?
– Actualizing your professional goals webinar
– Reaching stardom workbook
Where to watch us answer the questions we didn’t get to in the live event: Office Dynamics Facebook Live
Special offer from this webinar