In this program we continue the festivities of the 12 Days of Christmas Webinar Series with our topic, Riding the Wave of Change. Joan shares ten great tips to help you with change.
Today we answered some of your fun questions from previous webinars and we even held a challenge to name Joan’s festive reindeer that we use to decorate the front lobby of our offices. We had so many submissions and we were roaring with laughter during the review of the submissions. It looks like our attendees had a great time today – with the topic and the contest.
Riding the Wave of Change Webinar Resources & Downloads
- Download the Handout: day-5-riding-the-wave-of-change-handout
- Download the Chat Archive: Day 5 Chat Archive 12 Days
- Download your Certificate of Attendance: Certificate-Of-Attendance-Riding The Wave Of Change
Did you like the props used in the webinars? So many of you have commented on the props and decorations from our webinars during this series. We got our “Ugly Sweaters” at Wal-Mart, silly hats at Walgreens, the decorations for each of our offices at Hobby Lobby and the photo booth props from Target.
Joan Suggests Reading
Special Offers from This Webinar
- Learning at Sea – register with a $500 deposit (must be paid in full by December 20)
- Building a Star Partnership, Live in Chicago with Joan and Jasmine. (Limited number of seats available.)
Watch Our Previous Webinars in the 12 Days of Christmas Series
Day 4, The Accelerated Assistant