Joan’s 30 Year Virtual Anniversary Tour – Timeless Skills for Assistants
Due to the COVID-19 virus, Joan’s 4-city one-day workshop celebrating Office Dynamics International’s 30th Anniversary is now going to be a virtual workshop facilitated via Zoom. Here is what the new structure looks like:
- The one-day event is now separated into a three-date workshop. Our first two workshops sold out so we have added a third.
- Each workshop date is held from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.PT.
- Each date provides new information on the skills outlined on the workshop page.
- Registration is open to only 50 Zoom attendees.
- The workshop is designed to be fun, interactive, and an amazing learning experience (with surprises and giveaways.)
World Class Assistant™ Designation Course
The first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners,” this certification and curriculum-based designation program is designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance.
Due to the current circumstances, all live courses have been canceled and we hope to resume them in 2021. We have great news though! We are now offering World Class Assistant™ as a virtual course. Click below to learn more and secure your spot.
27th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence: 2020 & Beyond
Learn the skills and behaviors necessary to be successful within the administrative arena.
EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
For the first time in the history of The Conference for Administrative Excellence, you can attend the conference virtually from anywhere in the world!
Get Your Virtual Pass Now!
We also offer:
In celebration of our 30th year anniversary in 2020, we will be extending exclusive offers all year long for administrative professionals like you!