Dear Monday Motivators,
I have missed writing you the past two weeks and am eager to share with you many great tips and inspirational messages during the month of October. If you recall, we were hosting our 19th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence September 25 – 28 in Las Vegas. I am pleased to say the event was spectacular and our 270 attendees were delighted by the experience and gained much from the rich content our speakers provided. For me personally, I experienced a very special connection with this year’s attendees.
The week after conference, we had another big event to host: a book launch party for my new book for women of all walks of life. Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life is a memoir-type book of inspiration, courage, overcoming obstacles, faith and red lipstick! Actually, this event for about 100 women was held just 4 days after conference so my Office Dynamics Team was quite busy and they did an excellent job for both events.
So, what do I want to share with you first that will help you have an awesome week? Our conference theme was Be BOLD Mastering Exceptional Leadership One BOLD Step at a Time. I am not talking about leading others but out being a leader in your own life in the 5 pillars of life: career, family, financial, spiritual, and wellness. The most important person you can lead is yourself. Interestingly when we lead ourselves in the 5 pillars, we have a ripple effect on others and the world.
- Career: Imagine if you move through your work day with a positive attitude and “can-do” spirit even when you are having a tough day. Coworkers, executives, and visitors will notice.
- Family: Includes best friends and pets. If you nurture family time, extended family members will follow. Your friends will notice the bond you have with each other and will want that connection to their family.
- Financial: If you pay off debt, save for your future, and manage your money, your life will be less frazzled. You will be able to ride the wave of economic changes.
- Spiritual: meaning you lead with your inner source and the real you. You will be more fulfilled which energizes you and inspires those around you.
- Wellness: If you ride a bike, walk or jog regularly in your neighborhood, your neighbors will see you and some will be encouraged to do the same. You will bring vitality to work and home.
This week, I challenge you to take one action step in each of the 5 pillars and see what a difference it will make for you personally and the effect you can have on others. I hope this 2nd week of October is spectacular!
Remember to share Monday Motivators with your peers and look for more life-changing tips later this month.