Can’t attend the live webinar? Don’t worry! All registered attendees will receive access to the recorded webinar.
Three Keys to Making This Your Best Week Ever
Proactively managing your own self-care is a skill all modern administrative professionals must learn in order to deal with the challenging situations (and people!) they face each day. No one knows how to do this better than our special webinar guest Adam Timm, a former 9-1-1 operator for the Los Angeles Police Department. After suffering for years with chronic tension headaches, ulcers, and a bad attitude that brought complaints from callers, Adam found a way out of the madness and into a purposeful life.
Join Adam and Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics, as they give you a preview of Adam’s session at the 22nd Annual Conference for Administrative Professionals. After all, it’s never too early to kick the stress habit and nurture a spirit of resilience.
As an attendee, you’ll learn:
- How to be compassionate and swift in your response to demanding work situations.
- Why taking time for yourself is an essential part of your proactive stress management plan, and how to do that even when you’re already time crunched.
- How to develop a tough exterior that allows you to deal with critical feedback, hold firm to the agenda, and stand up for your own needs with poise and professionalism.
- Three keys to fostering resilience—an essential skill that keeps high achieving assistants at the top of their game.
- The most important mental shift you must make to turn any situation into a growth opportunity.
Don’t let the pressure of supporting others prevent you from caring for yourself; get the support YOU need.
- Admission to the live event with Joan and her guest, Adam Timm.
- 15 minutes of Q&A with Joan. (Come prepared and bring your most pressing challenges!)
- (Limited-time) Instant access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- How to manage stress
- How to deal with stress at work
- How to bounce back
- How to not take things personally
- How to handle challenging work situations
- How to handle criticism at work
- How to have grace under fire
- How to stay calm under pressure
HAVING TROUBLE WITH REGISTRATION?
First, check to make sure your pop-up blocker is off.
If you are still having trouble with the registration process this may mean that your organization currently blocks the platform we’ll be using for this webinar. We’ll post this webinar’s replay at our blog within a few days of the live event to allow for all who wish to view it access to the program.