We record all of our classes and make them available for purchase. You can purchase access to a single class recording anytime from the link provided on the class description page. Please allow a few days for our team to get the recording setup for access. You will receive an email with your login access as soon as it is available.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds on the live or recorded classes. We will give you access to the recording if you missed the live course.
A lot of people like to go back and watch the class a second or third time for many reasons. Here are some of them:
- You may have missed part/s of the class due to unexpected interruptions.
- Sometimes you hear things you didn’t hear the first time.
- You were multitasking during the live class and couldn’t take notes.
- You may experience connection issues.
Some people like the recorded classes better than the live broadcasts. Here are few reasons why:
- You can watch them in any time zone.
- You can stop and start them anytime.
- They allow you to rewind or fast forward to any section.
You can go backs months later and use them as a refresher course.
We do have a few customers who struggle with the live feed and connection to the classes and here are some reasons why:
- Their company network blocks access to WebinarJam which is the platform we use.
- They also may be using Internet Explorer which can cause connection issues especially if they are outdated versions. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Their bandwidth is too slow.
- They are running too many programs on their computer.
- They have too many browser tabs open.
These few people usually choose one of these alternatives:
- There is a reconnect button that they can try.
- They refresh their browser and clear their cache and cookies.
- They try logging out and back in as well.
- They go on a device of their own and disconnect it from their companies network (usually means they use their own data from their provider; ie: Verizon/T-Mobile).
- They purchased the Live + Recording option and they wait for the seminar recording to be published. It’s usually available a few days later.
We have no control over what happens on your end so you may need to get your IT people involved.
Please read out technical requirements below.
ATTENTION: The most important requirement is that your company cannot block access to the class. If your company is blocking access to the class, there is nothing we can do. You will need to talk with your IT department.
WebinarJam supports the current version and 1 previous major release of the browsers listed below.
- RECOMMENDED: Google Chrome: Download
- Mozilla Firefox: Download
- Safari: Download
- NOT RECOMMENDED: Internet Explorer
WebinarJam supports the current version and the 2 previous major releases of the operating systems listed below.
- Mac OS X
- Laptop or Desktop with at least a quad-core processor and at least 2 ghz
- Broadband connection to the Internet
- A Wired Connection with a consistent speed.
- Wireless is not recommended while it is technically possible. In many cases, the quality and speed may not be enough to sustain a live webinar, which may result in performance issues such as frequent drop-outs.
- Hotspots / Public WiFi typically suffer from inconsistent or low bandwidth compared to an in-home Wired or in-home broadband Wi-Fi network.
Close any non-essential programs, windows, and tabs on your computer, so just the class is running. Live training via online uses quite a few resources, so shutting down programs like DropBox or Spotify that may run in the background will provide a better webinar experience.
One class registration gives you one connection and access for one person to the live class.
Group pricing is available. For details, call 800-STAR-139.
Anyone caught sharing their special link will be booted from the course with no refunds. No exceptions.
Yes. You will receive recordings of the live courses a few days after the live course has ended in case you missed them or want to view them again. An email with your login credentials will be sent to your inbox. These recordings are not to be shared with anyone.
You will receive access to the recording a few days after the live course has ended. An email with your login credentials will be sent to your inbox. These recordings are not to be shared with anyone.