A replay link will be provided for each course a few hours after the live session ends. The replay link will be valid for 60 days and then will expire. You will receive an email with the replay link and may watch it at your convenience. The replay links are not to be shared with anyone.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds on the live or recorded classes. You will have access to the recording for 60 days if you missed the live course. The replay links are not to be shared with anyone.
We do have a few customers who struggle with the live feed and connection to the classes and here are some reasons why:
- Their company network blocks access to WebinarJam which is the platform we use.
- They also may be using Internet Explorer which can cause connection issues especially if they are outdated versions. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Their bandwidth is too slow.
- They are running too many programs on their computer.
- They have too many browser tabs open.
These few people usually choose one of these alternatives:
- There is a reconnect button that they can try.
- They refresh their browser and clear their cache and cookies.
- They try logging out and back in as well.
- They go on a device of their own and disconnect it from their companies network (usually means they use their own data from their provider; ie: Verizon/T-Mobile).
- They purchased the Live + Recording option and they wait for the seminar recording to be published. It’s usually available a few days later.
We have no control over what happens on your end so you may need to get your IT people involved.
Please read out technical requirements below.
ATTENTION: The most important requirement is that your company cannot block access to the class. If your company is blocking access to the class, there is nothing we can do. You will need to talk with your IT department.
WebinarJam supports the current version and 1 previous major release of the browsers listed below.
- RECOMMENDED: Google Chrome: Download
- Mozilla Firefox: Download
- Safari: Download
- NOT RECOMMENDED: Internet Explorer
WebinarJam supports the current version and the 2 previous major releases of the operating systems listed below.
- Mac OS X
- Laptop or Desktop with at least a quad-core processor and at least 2 ghz
- Broadband connection to the Internet
- A Wired Connection with a consistent speed.
- Wireless is not recommended while it is technically possible. In many cases, the quality and speed may not be enough to sustain a live webinar, which may result in performance issues such as frequent drop-outs.
- Hotspots / Public WiFi typically suffer from inconsistent or low bandwidth compared to an in-home Wired or in-home broadband Wi-Fi network.
Close any non-essential programs, windows, and tabs on your computer, so just the class is running. Live training via online uses quite a few resources, so shutting down programs like DropBox or Spotify that may run in the background will provide a better webinar experience.
One class registration gives you one connection and access for one person to the live class.
Group pricing is available. For details, call 800-STAR-139.
Anyone caught sharing their special link will be booted from the course with no refunds. No exceptions.
Yes. You will receive replay links to each session and they will be valid for 60 days. The replay links are not to be shared with anyone.