It’s hard to believe another year is nearly over. Here at Office Dynamics International, as we wrap up this 25th year of business, we’re feeling both grateful and overwhelmed with all we’ve experienced in 2015. Perhaps you can relate to those feelings?
This free monthly webinar series has given us the opportunity to get to know so many more of you than ever before. In the past year, we’ve expanded our global community of administrative professionals exponentially and offered more free content than ever before. For this final session of the year, we’re sending 2015 off with a bang!
This is our last free webinar for assistants of the year.
December 3, 2015, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time for the live event. Register for a replay link at any time if you can’t join the live event.
Join us as we reflect upon and celebrate the year that was. Joan will be sharing personal insights and helpful guidance for setting yourself up for success in 2016. Plus, in honor of the holiday season, she’ll have some special gifts to share for lucky attendees! This will be an informative, inspirational session designed to say goodbye to 2015 and enthusiastically welcome in the New Year.
As an attendee, you’ll learn…
- Why identifying and celebrating past victories is essential for future success.
- How to explore self-defeating habits that may have impeded your progress this year (and how to prevent them from doing so next year!).
- Strategies for setting meaningful goals for 2016 and what you can do now to improve your chances of success.
- A simple but powerful exercise to help you create a life that works, no matter what challenges come your way in the future.
- What to expect from Office Dynamics in the coming year. (Hint: Lots of exciting stuff!)
Don’t miss out on the holiday fun…Get jolly with Joan, Jasmine, and the rest of the Office Dynamics team!
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
• How to prepare for the future
• How to set career goals
• How to break bad habits
• How to plan for next year
• New years career planning
• Goal setting for the new year
Click on the image below to register yourself for the last free webinar for assistants of the year!