2015 is Office Dynamics International’s 25th Year Anniversary. We’re celebrating this big accomplishment with free content month-after-month all year long. We are offering one free webinar per month on hot topics for the administrative profession.
This month (March), we will address the topic of administrative certification.
Why should you consider an assistant certification?
In today’s competitive workplace, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Employers want admins with more than experience. They want true professionals—people who are committed to the administrative profession as a career choice, willing to invest in their own growth, and eager to go the extra mile to expand and prove their capability.
How can you do that? Getting a professional Certification one powerful way.
If you’ve ever wondered if a Certification could enhance your administrative career, but felt overwhelmed by the options and terminology, this one-hour webinar is for you. Joan Burge, founder of Office Dynamics, will share her deep expertise on the subject, addressing all of your pressing questions. Having developed a highly respected Certification of her own (World Class Assistant), Joan is well versed on the ins and outs of what’s involved, the various types offered, and the kind of administrative professional who benefits most from such training. Share an hour with us and find out if Certification is right for you.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- How the different types of certifications and alternative education options compare, what really separates a “Certification” from a “Designation,”and why those details matter.
- The personal and professional benefits you can gain through the Certification process—and the long-term impact it can have on your career!
- Why all Certifications aren’t equal and how to do your due diligence before making the commitment.
- The value employers place on Certification and workplace trends you should know before making your decision. (Hint: we’ll help you figure out if it’s really worth it!)
- The one critical component to look for when evaluating Certification options, and why it makes all the difference.