Can’t attend the live webinar? Don’ worry! All registered attendees will receive access to the recorded webinar too.
As we all know, travel planning is one of the most critical and complicated tasks facing most assistants. You have to consider executive preferences, scheduling needs, time zone adjustments and more. Miss one detail and it can spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.
It seems there’s always more to learn, whether you’re a seasoned assistant or new to the profession. Even those who have been travel planning for years still encounter obstacles and frustrations.
The team at TRAVO understands the intricate details of travel planning, execution, and post-travel follow-up better than anyone! As thought leaders in the field, they stay on the cutting edge. They’re constantly gathering and refining best practices from thousands of assistants around the globe to provide insights that solve your biggest travel planning headaches.
In this month’s free webinar, Joan Burge will join the team at TRAVO to discuss the travel planning challenges you face and the unique solutions available—many of which you’ve never heard before. You’ll get a glimpse of the TRAVO technology, but more importantly, you’ll gain real-world solutions. Joan Burge will also share her rare perspectives as an executive of 26 years who travels often for business, and she’ll reveal what executives tell her they want their assistants to do to make travel easier.
As a participant, you’ll learn…
- How to keep track of personal information, credit cards, loyalty points, executive preferences and travel quirks
- Learn the difference between good travel planning and great travel planning
- Handle common emergency situations
- Gain perspective on travelers’ expectations about booking their travel from start to finish
- Simple ways to maintain confidentiality by securing information in one place
- What questions to ask of your executive to get the information you need
- How to keep your traveler focused when reviewing options (so you can get the job done faster!)
- How to choose the most cost-effective flights, saving your company enormous sums in travel expenses
- Secret insider tips from professionals who understand the complicated travel industry
Plus, you can share your best practices and learn from your administrative peers!
Note: Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of the Office Dynamics Comprehensive Business Travel Planning Guide and will have an opportunity to register for an advanced session with representatives from TRAVO for free. The option to sign up for the bonus sessions will appear during the registration process along with an optional survey. Your Travel Planning Guide will me in your webinar email after you sign up.