Learn to Comfortably and Easily Build Strong Relationships with Co-workers, Superiors, Subordinates, Clients and Everyone in Between.
Are you suffering with poor professional relationships? Here are a few common signs:
• Lack of trust
• Lack of respect
• Inappropriate distance (too personal or too detached)
• Conflict (arguing, bickering, disagreements, etc.)
• Lack of productivity
• Lack of teamwork
• Irritation or frustration
• Passive aggressive behavior
…you had the necessary strategies to repair those damaged relationships and build stronger bonds along the way?
…you felt comfortable and confident in every business interaction, from the very first moment, regardless of who the person is?
What might be possible in your career? What might change on a day-to-day basis?
Better working relationships lead to…
• Improved productivity
• Improved teamwork
• New opportunities
• Promotions, raises, rewards, etc.
• A greater sense of comfort and fulfillment
• More confidence
• More fun!
As a career coach, the MOST common challenge I hear from professionals has to do with relationships in the workplace—from irritating co-workers to nasty bosses and irrational customers.
Many people wonder…
How is it possible to deal with the enormous variety of personalities and difficult situations in the workplace while still being true to myself?
It’s not always easy, but there are MANY tools to help you do just this.
Here’s the thing: I want you to be real. I don’t want you to put on an act at work. And, believe it or not, you can let your real, honest self shine through and STILL be a professional. In fact, you’ll be a more powerful professional when you do.
I’m going to show you how to build strong, authentic relationships with other professionals at ANY level in a way that’s easy, fast and comfortable.
“Chrissy has a wonderful, warm, and highly respectful way of helping people with what they need most. She gets right away what the issue is and knows just how to provide assistance to help you help yourself. She has provided me with great tools that I’m actively using, and getting return on. You won’t regret using her services!”
– C. Downing, Alabama
The How to Build Powerful Professional Relationships Program
- Attendance to 4 webinar training sessions (topics below). Each session includes 50 minutes of training and a 10-minute Q&A so you can get your specific questions answered.
- You will receive handouts with notes, additional information, resources and exercises for each session
- No need to worry about making it to a live training sessions. The webinars are all pre-recorded so you can watch them whenever it’s convenient for you. You’ll also get downloadable MP3 audio-only recordings of each session to listen to from your computer or ipod at your convenience.
- You’ll also receive a PDF copy of the PowerPoint slides for each session so you can follow along, make notes and refer to them later.
“I enjoyed each week and came away with so many tips for both myself and to help communication between others. I tend to be a people pleaser, but you helped me learn to speak up and be more straightforward.”
Session 1: Intentional Relationship Design
- Learn to create strong alliances through thoughtful, structured communication techniques.
- Learn to politely and diplomatically express what you need from the relationship without fear.
- Learn to listen for (and respond to) the needs of others, without sacrificing your own integrity.
Session 2: Networking With Ease
- Learn how to create authentic relationships comfortably and within a matter of seconds
- Learn how to follow up appropriately without seeming pushy or needy
- Learn how online networking is different from in-person and how to use online strategies to boost your career
Session 3: Resolving Conflicts Comfortably
- Learn to effectively manage disagreements and differing points-of-view with superiors, subordinates, co-workers and clients alike
- Learn how to proactively and respectfully set limits to prevent conflict from erupting
- Learn how to effectively communicate (i.e., listen and be heard) during times of conflict
- Learn how to assertively stand up for yourself without making others angry or resentful
Session 4: Strengthening Bonds & Leveraging Relationships
- Learn how to be friendly and authentic in the workplace, without being overly personal
- Learn how to build immediate trust with new colleagues (whether above, below or beside you in the organization)
- Learn the one simple “trick” to improve any professional relationship over night
- Learn how to take advantage of professional relationships without looking like you’re “taking advantage”
“Chrissy has a unique ability to inspire, engage and motivate audiences of all ages and backgrounds. She provides quality information and fresh ideas in an entertaining, fast-paced format. I never hesitate to attend a presentation offered by Chrissy because I know the time will be well-spent, and I will walk away better informed.”
–VP Marketing & Public Relations, ILD Communications
Special Bonus Gifts
Sign up NOW and you’ll also get immediate access to the following:
BONUS #1: How to Repair Damaged Professional Relationships (Special Report & Webinar)
- How to recognize damage in your professional relationships
- How to identify the cause of the damage
- 6 steps to repair damage (and prevent it from happening in the future)
BONUS #2: How to Set Limits and Say “No” in the Workplace (Special Report)
- The Importance of Saying “No” at Work (and Why It’s So Hard)
- Why We Can’t Say “No”
- When to Say “No”
- How NOT to Say “No” in the Workplace
- Strategies for Saying “No”
- How to Make It Easier
BONUS #3: How to Manage (and Listen to) Emotions in the Workplace (Webinar)
They say emotions have no place at work. But really, that’s over-simplifying the reality. We’re human beings, after all; not robots. We’re naturally emotional creatures. We have to learn to manage our emotions in situations where they aren’t useful. However, emotions are often sending us important messages, so we don’t want to simply disregard them. We must learn to listen to our emotions, interpret their meaning, and act appropriately.
Attendees will learn…
- Why suppressing emotion—or ignoring it altogether—is the absolute wrong answer.
- Why emotions are so powerful and how we can gain the upper hand.
- Why there is no such thing as a “good” or “bad” emotion.
- How emotions taint our perception of reality.
- How emotions disguise themselves and fool us into believing they’re something different.
- How YOUR emotions impact the people around you and vice versa (whether you realize it or not).
- How (and when) to act on emotions.
- Walking into work each day feeling confident and looking forward to seeing your co-workers.
- Not questioning yourself in interactions with your boss.
- Feeling comfortable when speaking with clients and contacts, no matter how long you’ve known them or what topic you’re discussing.
- Enjoying (and benefiting from) networking events.
- Resolving conflict with ease and grace.
ALL of these things are possible when you build powerful professional relationships.
Chrissy was AMAZING! She knew how to draw the crowd’s attention and keep it. She was so entertaining. I loved her stories and her energy. The information I got from it is something I can use on the job every day. –Attendee, Office Dynamics Annual Administrative Excellence Conference, 2011
- Four (4) Webinar Training Sessions (Recorded Videos to Watch at Your Convenience)
- Downloadable Audio Only Recordings (MP3)
- PDF of Slides for Each Session
- Handouts for Each Session
- Bonus Gifts!
Remember, there are no live sessions to attend. You’ll be able to watch the recorded webinars at your convenience.
About Your Trainer, Chrissy Scivicque:
Chrissy Scivicque (pronounced “Civic”) is the founder ofEatYourCareer.com, a coaching and consulting company dedicated to professional development and career advancement. Through the ELEVATE Admins program, she works with administrative professionals (both individuals and teams), providing training, education and coaching to help elevate workplace performance and increase career satisfaction. As a former executive assistant, Chrissy understands the unique challenges and opportunities associated with the field of office administration. She currently lives in Denver, CO.
Participants are NOT AUTHORIZED to share any of the materials or links they receive as participants of this program. Anyone who is found to be sharing is in violation of our copyright and will be immediately removed without refund. No exceptions.
If you are interested in watching these sessions as a group, please contact Tony Benach at [email protected] for discounted group rates.