To end my 4 part series, I wanted to share my quick list of tips with you. In case you missed the rest of the series, you can read part 1 here, part 2 here and part 3 here. Remember that doing several little things throughout your day can also improve your productivity. You can pick and choose which ones you would like to try. Best of luck.
1. Standardize processes.
2. Focus on tasks of high value.
3. Clarify objectives.
4. Learn to think on paper.
5. Anticipate upcoming work events or projects.
6. Avoid backlogs of work by keeping information flowing.
7. Flexibility leads to control. Use your “to do” list or other tools, but don’t let them control you.
8. When given a project or task, get all the information you can at once.
9. Excuse yourself from idle chatter after a few minutes.
10.When involved in discussions, stick to the issue at hand.
11.Finish what you start; avoid jumping around (multitasking).
12.Keep an organized workspace.
I hope you enjoyed this 4 part Series.