Online Training Program & Workshop
Learn the Secret “Tricks of the Trade” from a Professional Career Advisor, Get Companies to Fight For You & Take Your Pick of Job Offers
According to research published in the Wall Street Journal, it takes approximately 1 month of job search time for every $10,000 to $20,000 of income you wish to make.
If you want a salary of $60,000 that means you’ll be searching for 3 to 6 months.
That time frame can be dramatically reduced when you have the right tools.
Job Seeker Jump Start Gives You All the Tools You Need to Get Noticed & Get Hired FAST…Even In This Competitive Economy
- Sending out resumes and cover letters that don’t represent the absolute BEST of you!
- Submitting online applications only to fall into the “black hole” of the Internet!
- Stressing out over interviews only to be rejected without knowing why!
- Wasting your precious time and energy!
START working smarter, not harder.
When you do, companies WILL fight for you and you WILL get your pick of job offers.
Did you know there’s a right way and a wrong way to look for a job? The wrong way usually involves blasting your resume all over town and spending hours each day on Monster.com.
And the wrong way typically leaves you feeling desperate, overwhelmed and hopeless.
If you’re in the middle of a job search—or if you’re just starting one—you don’t have time to lose.
Here’s the sad, scary truth of the matter:
The job market is flooded with qualified candidates. Every job opening generates hundreds, if not thousands, of applications.
New technology has made it harder than ever to get your resume and cover letter past the pre-screeners. Those who know the tricks are the ones who get seen—everyone else gets lost in the black hole!
Of course, getting your resume and cover letter in front of a recruiter or hiring manager is only half the battle. At that point, you’ve got about 6 seconds to make an impression. If you’re not utilizing the most up-to-date success strategies, your documents will be quickly tossed aside.
Even once you get the interview, you have to really shine to stand out from the crowd. Prospective employers are looking for very specific things during the interview process, and if you’re not able to clearly, concisely articulate your value to the organization, they’ll quickly turn to the next candidate.
That’s a lot of pressure!! If you don’t know what you’re doing, you could end up spinning your wheels for months or even years.
Give Yourself a Competitive Advantage with
Job Seeker Jump Start
SESSION 1: 90-Minute Web Training Session (Video Replay of Live Event)
Resume & Cover Letter Success Strategies: How to Avoid the Application “Black Hole” and Land the Interview
As a participant you will learn…
- Simple formatting tweaks that make your resume easy to read, attention grabbing, and professional looking.
- How to use appropriate keywords to get your resume through applicant tracking software.
- The modern alternative to the “objective” statement—and why it’s far more effective.
- The top 10 things NEVER to include in your resume and cover letter and why they kill your efforts.
- How to prevent, address, and minimize potential red flags that make recruiters suspicious and cause them to immediately throw your resume aside.
- Easy-to-use writing strategies that will make your experience and capabilities pop off the page.
SESSION 2: 120-Minute Web Training Session (Video Replay of Live Event)
The Empowered Interviewee: How to Confidently Articulate Your Unique Value & Ace ANY Job Interview
As a participant you will learn…
- How to tell your professional “story” in a way that’s compelling and memorable.
- Simple tools for providing effective, intelligent answers for even the trickiest questions.
- The most up-to-date practices hiring managers and human resource professionals are using for weeding through applicants—and how you can distinguish yourself as an exceptional candidate.
- How to manage your nerves and appear confident, cool and collected.
- How to prepare so you’re never caught off guard (and how to react should you really feel stumped!).
- The key unspoken clues your interviewer is looking for and what they say about you.
- The biggest mistakes people tend to make in job interviews and how to avoid them.
- The different types of interviews and what the interviewer is trying to accomplish in each.
Upon purchase, you will get immediate access to a “Participant Portal” where you can watch the training sessions and access all your bonus materials.
To make your experience in the program even more beneficial, you’ll also get…
- PDFs of all the slides for both training sessions. Don’t worry about taking frazzled notes. You can go back and review the slides at ANY time. Add them to your own professional development library for future reference.
- Access to the video recordings of the sessions. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the live events. You can catch up whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Downloadable MP3 audio-only recordings of the sessions. Put them on your iPod and listen on your way to work or while at the gym. Whatever works best for you!
ALL of These Bonus Items Will Help Support Your Learning & Implementation
1. Resume & Cover Letter Toolkit e-guide
Get past the pre-screening process and land an interview invite with this easy-to-implement system for upgrading your resume and cover letter using formatting, keywords and advanced writing tools.
2. Rock Your Interview e-guide
Step-by-step instructions, examples, prep tricks, and practice questions to help you clearly and confidently articulate why you’re the best candidate for this job.
Learn to understand, express and demonstrate your unique value in the workplace to stand out from the crowd and achieve career success.
4. Build Your Professional Portfolio e-guide
Put together a portfolio that demonstrates your professional capabilities for performance reviews, prospective employers and anyone else you want to “wow”.
- Session 1: Resume & Cover Letter Success Strategies
- Session 2: The Empowered Interviewee
- PDF of Slides, Video and MP3 Audio-Only Recording
- Resume & Cover Letter Toolkit
- Rock Your Interview
- Personal Branding for Professional Success
- Build Your Professional Portfolio
- VALUE = OVER $750!
The Job Seeker Jump Start Program Is For You If…
- You’ve been searching for a job with no luck.
- You’re considering starting a job search and want it to be a quick, easy process.
- You’ve been employed for a long time and want to switch things up…but you don’t know much about current job search trends.
- You’ve sent out tons of resumes but have only had a handful of interviews.
- You’ve had tons of interviews but no job offers.
- You lack the confidence and tools you need to really get out there and GET THE JOB YOU WANT.
About Your Presenter, Chrissy Scivicque
Chrissy Scivicque (pronounced “Civic”) is the founder ofEatYourCareer.com, a coaching and consulting company dedicated to professional development and career advancement. Chrissy believes work can be a nourishing life experience; she loves helping people figure out what that means for them and how to achieve it. She enjoys working with individuals and teams at all levels in both private and corporate settings, where she provides training, education and coaching to help elevate workplace performance and increase career satisfaction.
Participants are NOT AUTHORIZED to share any of the materials or links they receive as participants of this program. Anyone who is found to be sharing is in violation of our copyright and will be immediately removed without refund. No exceptions.
If you are interested in watching these sessions as a group, please contact Tony Benach at [email protected] for discounted group rates.