Announcement: Our next free webinar in our celebration series is open for registration.
Living Your BIG & Bold Life with Joan Burge
May 7, 2015
10:00 – 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Working women hold a unique position in our society. We juggle family, business demands, and social lives. But all too often, we encounter resistance. Glass ceilings, stereotypes, and the physical limitations of time all attempt to hold us back. It’s easy to focus on the needs of others; but in doing so, we fail to nurture ourselves. We’re left feeling overwhelmed, disempowered, and permanently stuck on the “hamster wheel” of a busy life.
Can you relate? If so, put this webinar on your “can’t miss” list.
Join Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics International, for an inspiring look at what it takes to live a BIG and bold life, even in today’s hectic world. Known for her signature “red lipstick” flair and empowering mantra, Joan will show you how get the unique “edge” that makes you stand out as exceptional in all areas of life (without running yourself ragged in the process!). Invite your female friends and fellow colleagues for this life- and career-changing event.
As an attendee, you’ll learn:
- Why “Superwoman Syndrome” is so prevalent for today’s working women and why it’s time to let it go.
- The 5 Pillars that create a full life, how to harmonize (not “balance”!) them, and key questions to consider when assessing your current fulfillment levels.
- The foundational competencies that support the 5 Pillars and how to embrace them fully at home and at work.
- How to turn a “busy life” into a “BIG and bold life” by breaking old patterns of thought and behavior.
- Why self-care is an essential part of nurturing others. (Hint: this simple mindset shift will help stop the guilt!)
- A powerful affirmation that will help you approach setbacks with a sense of grace and empowerment—so you never again cower at life’s challenges.
Stop letting the “busyness” of life run the show. Step into your BIG and bold life NOW.
- Admission to the live event with Joan on May 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Instant access to the recorded program featuring Joan Burge (link will be emailed to all registered attendees).
- 15 minutes of Q&A with Joan. (Come prepared and bring your most pressing challenges!)
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- How to have a fulfilling life
- How to be empowered at work
- How to overcome life challenges
- How to balance work and life
- How to be a powerful working woman
- How to do it all
Will you be joining us for this free event?