The Spirit Within You Is Bold and Adventurous
Welcome to June, Monday Motivators. We are on the third of five pillars of Living a BIG Life. I will be focusing on the Spiritual Pillar this month. Before you tune out, give me a minute to explain what I mean by spiritual and share with you thoughts on this subject from 3 well-known people who have a deep understanding of spirit and spirituality.
Oprah says: “Spirituality is living your life with a heart through love.”
Dr. Deepak Chopra says: “Recognizing that you are a spiritual being having a human experience is the beginning of spirituality.”
Dr. Wayne Dyer says: “Becoming a spiritual being is synonymous with becoming a miracle worker and knowing the bliss of real magic. The differences between people who are non-spiritual, or “physical only”, and those whom I call spiritual beings are dramatic. I use the terms spiritual and non-spiritual in the sense that a spiritual being has a conscious awareness of both the physical and the invisible dimension, while the non-spiritual being is only aware of the physical domain.”
I say that the spirit within you . . .
· is bold, strong, and adventurous. It knows no fear or anxiousness to the point where we freeze in our tracks. When we are in spirit, we are confident, peaceful, and calm.
· a powerful inner force that allows you to be the person you were really created to be. We feel a freedom do be who we really are inside and not live by what everyone thinks is right for us.
· gives you permission to spread your wings even when you are scared. Spirit is courage, bravery, and resolution. Just like the eagle who soars in the sky, spirit helps us spread our wings and fly above our fears, obstacles, and doubts.
When you are in touch with your inner spirit, you feel energy because your body, mind, and spirit are united. You probably never made this connection before or maybe you have.
You live boldly in a manner that flows with your day, relationships, challenges, and life’s disruptions.
You can let go and live your day. That doesn’t mean that you don’t care. You actually care a great deal about:
· being the best version of you.
· how others feel and are empathetic if they are hurting.
· the sensitivity level a person has to a certain situation or subject so you cushion what you want to say to a person.
· you are creative and free-flowing.
It’s a great place to be. I love being in spirit—in harmony with my inner self. I know when that is happening because I am doing my finest work—best speech—most creative writing—visioning a future for Office Dynamics and my team.
What are your thoughts on the Spiritual Pillar? What does it feel like for you when you are “in spirit”?
Our first Monday Motivator Pillar Contest: Respond (via the comments section below) to one or both of my questions above during the month of June and your name will be entered to win the “Life-Motivators Gift Set.” This set consists of my new book, Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life and 3 of my favorite books: