Exciting news! We just published our first eBook in Office Dynamics history. This eBook is available on Amazon.com right now and it’s only 99 cents!
July 25 & 26 we are celebrating the release of this eBook with an eBook Launch Party and offering the book at an introductory price of only 99 cents. The eBook will be $8.99 by Friday so hurry and get your copy purchased now.
Who Took My Pen … Again? Secrets from Dynamic Executive Assistants is a book for assistants by assistants.
In exchange for this great price all we ask is that you take a few moments to review the book after you have had a chance to read it. You can submit your review on Amazon.com at the Who Took My Pen page or link used below to purchase.
eBook Launch Party!
Hurry, this great price is only available for two days! Wednesday, July 25 & Thursday, July 26.
- This is the first ever eBook by Office Dynamics.
- Who Took My Pen … Again? Paperback Edition was published March 2012.
- Who Took My Pen … Again? Cover and title was designed by Office Dynamics conference attendees at the 18th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence.
- This book was a result of a collaborative effort by authors: Joan Burge, Nancy Fraze and Jasmine Freeman.
- 50% of the proceeds from this book are being donated to aid in the treatment and research to cure children’s cancer.
- Ideas for this book were contributed at the 18th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence by 240 administrative professionals.
You will learn how to:
- Earn the respect of peers and managers.
- Create a rock-solid reputation.
- Rise above petty jealousies.
- Be a financial wizard.
- Act – and be – a leader.
- Become your manager’s goodwill ambassador.
This book will:
- Offer real-life success stories!
- Provide ignition for positive change!
- Infuse life with confidence!
- Provide seasoned professionals’ best ideas!
- Light or rekindle the fires of career passion!
“I’ve worked in career development and business my entire life. A friend suggested I take a look at this book, since I advise people in their careers. I’m impressed by the approachable tone of the book – it’s not stuffy or boring, unlike most of the other books I’ve seen on this topic. It’s full of good tips and goes into depth, giving detailed examples of just how to win over the people you work with, without being over the top. It does a good job of balancing an understanding of the career and professional environment with the realities of being in the trenches doing work as an executive assistant. The book is also written so that you can get something out of it, whether you have years of experience or just started in the field.” – By Andrea from Become a Consultant Blog “Become … (Vancouver, BC Canada)
“While reading Who Took My Pen … Again? I realized how much this book can help me in all areas of my life. The advice and tips the authors give are real actionable items that apply to every aspect of life. They do focus in on how you can apply the tools at work and that is so great. I started reading my book and I kept saying to myself that the chapter I was reading would be the last one for the day but I just kept on reading! I like how easy it is to read and the format is really fun. They give you examples of the topic then they tell you how to use the information and then they give you an example of how others have used it. I am going to buy copies for all my co-workers for administrative professionals day.” – Gina
“This book is great and is well worth adding to any career library. It is just full of ideas right from the beginning when the concept was developed through to the conclusion. I have highlighted phrases or sentences all over the place and has certainly sparked lots of ideas so that I can pay it forward to the other administrative staff that I work with.” – Anonymous