Are you struggling with reaching your goal? Or are you one of the 16% of assistants who don’t have a goal for themselves at all?
We’re here to help you achieve your goals with this real-world advice on goal setting and goal getting with administrative expert, Joan Burge.
Have you ever been really passionate about a goal? Perhaps you started off with a bang! Maybe you even made a little progress. But then suddenly (or not so suddenly), your passion just…disappeared. Life happened. Your motivation dwindled, you got sidetracked, or some kind of obstacle got in your way. And the goal you were once so passionate about got tucked away with a vague promise to try it again next year.
For most of us, this sounds painfully familiar. We’ve all been there. Here’s the good news: Now is the perfect time to kick your goals into high gear and recommit!
Set an hour aside to watch this free webinar and learn proven techniques for reaching your goals.
It’s February. Research tells us that about 60% of people who set New Year’s resolutions have already given up on them. Don’t be a part of that statistic.
Also mentioned in this webinar:
- The Star Achievement Series Trainer Kit
- Reaching Stardom Workbook
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Reaching Your Goals Joan’s Answers
- Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
- Getting Approval for Training, Getting to Yes/Leader Letter
Learning Highlights As an attendee, you will learn…
• How fear prevents you from taking the necessary steps to go from dreaming to doing—and how to overcome it.
• 7 key strategies to stay on-track and get back on-track when needed. (Hint: These are the exact same tools Joan uses!)
• Simple mindset shifts to power up your focus and discipline—no matter what obstacles come your way.
• OPTIONAL: Keep your momentum with the “Reaching Stardom” workbook, full of even more helpful advice, activities, assessments, resources, and tip lists.
Don’t let another goal slip away! Watch the replay now! It’s free.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered how to. . .
• Monitor your progress
• Capitalize on resources
• Reward yourself along your journey
• Commit to accomplishment of the goal
• Make wise choices
• Recognize opportunities for growth
Get the Workbook, “Reaching Stardom,” and Tap Into the Power of Our Premier Training Program
For the first time in the 25-year history of Office Dynamics, we are making one of the Star Achievement Series® participant workbooks available to the public. Normally, this workbook (along with all the other Star Achievement Series® materials) is exclusively offered to participants of our flagship training program. But we’re shaking things up to help support your goals in 2016!
February is the “month of love” and Joan is certainly feeling it. That’s why she’s giving you all this exclusive opportunity to tap into the power of the Star Achievement Series® with the “Reaching Stardom” workbook. This is a one-time offer.
Webinar attendees have the option to purchase “Reaching Stardom,” a 68-page guide for taking your career and life to the next level. This books is not required to attend the webinar, it’s simply an incredible addition to our program that has never been available to the public before.
Order by February 17 and you should receive your copy in time for the webinar. If you receive the workbook after, you can still use it while watching the webinar replay or on it’s own. You will have unlimited access to the replay and may watch as many times as you’d like. During the session, Joan will reference some of the material in the workbook so you can follow along and continue working on your own afterwards.
This workbook is more than a reference book—it’s a touchstone for living and working with excellence every day, with chapters including:
Actualizing Your Professional Goals
o Consider Your Values
o Believe In Yourself
o Set Goals
o Write A Plan
o Practice Daily Affirmations
o Monitor Your Progress
o Capitalize On Resources
o Reward Yourself
o Staying On Your Journey
o Recognizing Opportunities For Growth
o President of Your Career
Cultivating Business Relationships
o Cultivating Business Relationships Via Social Networks
o Nurturing Internal And External Networks
o Showcasing Your Talents
Perceptions And Power: Your Professional Presence
o Defining Professional Presence
o Establishing Your Professional Brand
o Credibility Enhancers
o Understanding Casual Dress Rules
What goal will you be reaching for this year?
Share in the comments below and let us support you in your journey.
Related Resources to Reaching Your Goals
- All the Free Training We Offer In One Place
- The Star Achievement Series Training Program for Assistants
- Actualize Your Goals with a Personal Manifesto
- Pro Tips to Create Your Professional Development Plan
- Learn How to Set SMART Goals