Determine to Succeed
Attitudes are important to successfully overcome challenges. Right now, we have a lot of challenges facing us – the economy, companies downsizing, air travel stress, an election year on the horizon, and personal challenges. That is just life. We will always be presented with obstacles, uncertainty, and changing world events.
Think about your challenges at work: a tough assignment, a difficult person, juggling multiple tasks and people, and learning new technologies. Your attitude about the situation will dramatically affect how you go through the situation.
Strive for a positive attitude and use positive self-talk. Add to that: creative thinking, problem-solving, risk-taking, determination, commitment, being organized and taking action, and you will accomplish your goals.
Here are 6 bonus strategies to embrace a positive attitude and succeed at life:
- Keep abreast of the economic changes taking place; they could affect your industry and job.
- Be a star performer at work. Companies do not want to lose their stars – or rising stars.
- Don’t get caught up in the negative grapevine at work.
- Remember, employees, don’t always know what is really going on with company changes.
- Stay positive. Come into work with a good attitude.
- Encourage co-workers to stay positive and focused.
A quote I found years ago says, “Some succeed because they are destined to. However, most succeed because they are determined to.”
Be determined this week to succeed when presented with a challenge. That is the only affirmation you need to live a fruitful week at work and at home!
Related Attitude Management Videos and Articles:
- Attitude Management & Inner Drive
- Take Time To Reflect On The New Year
- Looking Forward with Intention – a free webinar experience!
We would love to hear from you. Have you used any of the above strategies? What are the ways you determine to succeed and how have they helped you? Share in the comments below.