The most effective meetings are the ones we walk away from knowing what just happended and having clear action items with details about who is responsible and when those actions need to be completed. What does this have to do with me as an assistant? Everything when you take perfect meeting minutes!
But how do I do that? Solution: Take part in the upcoming webinar, Taking Effective Meeting Minutes through Business Management Daily this week. Patricia Robb, author of Laughing All the Way to Work: A Survival Blog for Today’s Administrative Assistant will share with ways that will help you:
- Discover the appropriate way to take, write, draft and distribute meeting minutes
- Establish guidelines and check-off lists to ensure quality
- Feel comfortable with the role of meeting recorder
- Review samples and illustrations of appropriate agendas and minutes
- Determine what information should be captured
- Know how to prepare your draft and final copy
- Correct, file and index minutes
- And much more!
From the 8 things you must do before a meeting starts to the proper format for submitting minutes after the meeting is over – and everything in between – Taking Effective Meeting Minutes will take you through the minute-taking process step-by-step. You’ll emerge more competent … more confident … and more valuable than ever before.
Don’t miss it! Thursday, July 28 from 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
I hope you are able to check it out, if not, they will offer an audio CD of the recorded webinar available for purchase. Check out the details here.