Wow, what a fabulous April!
Did you have the most incredible Administrative Professionals’ Week this year?
Here’s a recap of just some of the amazing things that went on this year in celebration of you, Administrative Professionals:
- Executive Secretary Magazine sent out daily gifts from a variety of organizations specifically for administrative professionals learning benefit.
- IAAP teamed up with Staples to #CelebrateAdmins.
- All Things Admin shared a chart of all the special happenings and more and started #AdminProud.
- Office Ninjas offered daily flash giveaways and they had some really incredible gifts.
- Business Management Daily had a daily free download or gift.
- and we brought back the April Blog-a-Thon for the Administrative Professional where we gathered here each weekday with a new content post and shared a place for administrative professionals to comment, question and discuss their careers.
So what do we do now that the blog-a-thon is over?
Keep coming back! Just because the event has ended doesn’t mean we stop blogging.
We’ll be here with content and we encourage you to visit and join in the discussion. You never know when we’ll decide to give away some great prizes.
Here’s a recap of the great content that was discussed this month:
- 10 Steps to Supporting Multiple Managers (4/1/2015)
- Qualities Of A Great Assistant (4/2/2015)
- Recovering From Mistakes At Work (4/3/2015)
- Personal Growth Is Your Responsibility, Guest Post by Judi Moreo (4/7/2015)
- Make Learning Fun For Your Admin Team (4/8/2015)
- Make Your Boss Look Good [Part 1] (4/9/2015)
- BONUS: Free Webinar Replay, 7 Steps to a Ridiculously Radiant Career (4/9/2015)
- Make Your Boss Look Good [Part 2] (4/10/2015)
- 5 Ways to Thank the Assistants Who Help You Succeed (4/13/2015)
- How Well Do You Communicate? Guest Post by Judi Moreo (4/14/2015)
- Is Your Company Failing At Recognition Guest Post by OfficeTeam (4/14/2015)
- How To Do More With Less Effort Guest Post by Adam Timm (4/15/2015)
- Who Is Office Dynamics International? (4/15/2015)
- What Makes You Proud? Guest Post by Kemetia Foley (4/16/2015)
- Put a Lid On It: Venting Is Bad For You Guest Post by Courtney Clark (4/17/2015)
- An Admirable Profession (4/20/2015)
- Accepting Positive Feedback Guest Post by Judi Moreo (4/21/2015)
- Take Your Seat At The Executive Table by Debbie Gross (4/22/2015)
- 5 Best Practices for Boosting Resiliency Guest Post by Julie Perrine (4/23/2015)
- Peer Synergy: 5 Powerhouse Strategies for Creating Administrative Peer Power (4/24/2015)
- Growing New Habits (4/27/2015)
- The Future of the Administrative Profession: Surviving or Thriving? (4/28/2015)
- 5 Steps Towards a Much Needed Break Guest Post by Adam Timm (4/29/2015)
- Never want to miss a blog post from us by entering your email at the upper right of this page (then click submit). This will notify you every time we post a new blog.
- Join our Monday Motivators, a weekly e-zine filled with inspiration to get you through your work-week.
- Join us at a live event this year! We’ll be hosting our Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence this October but seats won’t last until then – with less than 30 seats available we’re sure to sell out by May. You can register for the event at www.officedynamicsconference.com.