The luminous brilliance of SIX Supernovas outshines nighttime Las Vegas Strip!
Spectacular galactic convergence occurred this past Thursday night at the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, during The Red Carpet & Recognition Gala sponsored by Office Dynamics at the international 18th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence.
Las Vegas, NV October 4, 2011: Office Dynamics issues a special announcement regarding six stellar supernova administrative professionals and executive assistants who were recognized by their peer attendees for Best Outstanding Performance in six professional-attribute categories throughout the three-day conference themed, “The Path Forward: Adding Value Every Day.” Winners were nominated and voted for by the 240 attendees who traveled from across the globe – the largest Annual Conference attendance ever – epic in Milky Way proportions!
The luminous, brilliant winners who received certificates for Best Outstanding Supernova are:
- Outstanding Performance in Networking: Joan Hassler, TIAA-CREF
- Outstanding Performance in Congeniality: Robin Watkins, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Entomology
- Outstanding Performance in Bright-Idea Sharing: Christine Buchner, Humana, Inc.
- Outstanding Performance in Professional Presence: Linda McFarland, Livescribe
- Outstanding Performance in Comedic Relief: Judy Calhoun, Conoco Phillips
- Outstanding Performance in Creativity: Michael Cox, RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company
Everyone was treated like a Shining Star at The Red Carpet & Recognition Gala, an Oscar-like event held at the Red Rock Resort Pavilion Ballroom. Guests enjoyed cocktails, a Red Carpet walk (celebrating the administrative superstars they are everyday) while a dazzling array of paparazzi snapped their photos and begged for autographs. Today’s administrative professionals easily juggle myriads of tasks, emerging technologies and gate keeping for busy executives, while radiating a supernova light and confidence that keeps companies rolling during changing economic times. That is “adding value every day,” this year’s conference theme.
Congratulations to all of the winners!