A free webinar replay is now available. This week we spoke with Lisa Olsen. Our “Thinking Like Leonardo da Vinci” webinar replay is now available. Please feel free to view, share and view again!
Apply the strategies of one of the world’s most revolutionary thinkers to solve complex problems and ignite your creativity in the workplace.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- A brief introduction to the 7 “da Vincian” principles. (Note: Lisa will dive much deeper into them at the Conference!)
- How to develop your intuitive decision-making skills and tap into “systems” thinking for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Powerful strategies that inspire creative thinking and new approaches to self-expression.
- Simple ways to immediately apply these ideas in the workplace and use them to partner with leadership more effectively.
- Embrace your inner da Vinci and become a revolutionary thinker!
Certificate of Attendance: Certificate-Of-Attendance – Thinking Like Leonardo da Vinci
What was your favorite part of this teaching? Please share in the comments below.
Learn more about our upcoming event, The Revolutionary Assistant.
Learn more about accessing our Conference On Demand.