Are you selling to the Powerful Business Whisperer?
Purchasers – Approvers – Influencers!
Office and administrative professionals account for more than 20 million people in North America alone, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The Bureau also predicts this profession will grow by more than 400,000 by 2020.
Approximately 2/3 of all administrative professionals recommend purchasing decisions for their employers upwards of $25,000.00 or more. They exercise the authority to approve purchase orders, instantly buy, or influentially get their executive or employer to purchase services and products that are necessary for daily functioning and improvements in the workplace.
THE UNIQUE ADVANTAGE
The Powerful Business Whisperer influences, shapes and nuances almost every move and decision happening by their manager(s) and executive(s). Especially unique to the Powerful Business Whisperer (administrative professionals) is that this group of highly-connected individuals:
- Quickly recommend products and services that work or impress them; word of “mouth” wildfire spreads immediately.
- Often have responsibility to report the benefits of a product or service to their department and colleagues throughout the company, which can be hundreds of administrative professionals within a large organization.
- Are mostly female—97%. They are more apt to post their likes and recommendations on Facebook, Pinterest and other sites that are seen by hundreds of their peers.
- Are often requested by management to search products and services that will benefit the entire department, their executive or their executive’s direct reports. Their reach surpasses their administrative network.
- Have a highly developed network and are sought out as resources.
- Have opinions which are highly developed toward excellence and quality.
- Can make a product or service provider’s reputation soar!
WHY DOES SPONSORING OFFICE DYNAMICS INTERNATIONAL MAKES GREAT BUSINESS $ENSE?
Office Dynamics International offers a completely unique sponsorship experience and variety of promotional opportunities so that YOUR product and company stand out and are seen by the right people – driving your product visibility through the roof! Their clientele is loyal, value oriented and brand appreciative.
Simply put: Office Dynamics International is the leader in the development and presentation of sophisticated training programs and information for administrative professionals since 1990, impacting the lives and businesses of tens of thousands of administrative professionals, their managers and their industries.
Office Dynamics’ experience and expertise in the administrative training and coaching industry are unparalleled, earning the respect of elite clients including Cisco System, The Boeing Company, Humana Inc., Procter & Gamble, Nationwide Insurance, and Kindred Health care.
We have several opportunities for sponsorship ranging from our ‘Event of Distinction’: The Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence to our broadly-distributed weekly e-note, Monday Motivators™!
NEW: Our Elite Partner Program, the 5-Star Package is an integrated marketing program that will give you the broadest visibility and have the greatest impact with 12 months of promoting your product or service. 5 Star Package Elite Partner Program
UNIQUE FEATURE AND POWER BEHIND OFFICE DYNAMICS INTERNATIONAL:
Office Dynamics International was the brainchild of Joan Burge, an eager receptionist who worked her way up through the ranks to eventually become a C-Level Executive Assistant, expertly supporting mid-size and Fortune 500 company executives. She had purchasing power; she had the ability to get approval for products and services that she knew would benefit her executive or company. Joan Burge knows how to talk to those in the field.
In 1990, Joan launched Office Dynamics, dedicated to administrative staff development in the profession she loved. She has been in the trenches traveling the country, going onsite to her clients’ organizations; she has won their trust. Over the past few decades, Joan has recommended office products, services, meeting and event planning companies, staffing services, printers and much more to her administrative audiences and corporate clients.
What does this mean to you as a sponsor? When Joan Burge speaks, assistants around the world, listen. When Joan endorses or recommends a product or service that she knows assistants and their leaders can benefit from, they listen; her audience wants to purchase what she recommends. Therefore, if her far-reaching audience sees your company on anything labeled Office Dynamics International, they direct their attention to it and notice.
Office Dynamics International incorporates sponsorships in the many facets of its core business practice: conference, events, and webinars. This results in benefits for you:
- You don’t have to pay someone to staff your exhibit booth!
- Limited exhibition time doesn’t affect your marketability.
- You aren’t “lost in the crowd” – you and your product stand front and center!
- The quality and selling feature of your product or service, and your brand value, are highlighted and showcased prominently by Office Dynamics International FOR YOU.
- Office Dynamics International is happy to supply your brochures and marketing materials to their valued and loyal clientele.
- Office Dynamics International clientele are loyal and readily appreciate good value and high quality products and services…like YOURS!
Office Dynamics will only accept sponsorships from businesses that we feel represent a useful, quality product and/or service.
For more information, call 800-STAR-139.