4-Part Training Program
Stop Letting Mental and Emotional Barriers Hold You Back from the Success You Deserve in Life & Work
Do you strive to be your best at work, but find yourself falling a little short?
Are you struggle with low self-confidence, self-doubt, and intimidation?
Is your negative attitude dragging you down, but you just don’t know how to snap out of it?
Do you feel overwhelmed by stress or mental “fuzziness”?
Is the pace of work (constant change, the never-ending technology advancements, etc.) driving you crazy?
Before you can have the personal and professional success you want and deserve, you must first conquer the “inner game”.
- Feeling confident and empowered at work
- Knowing how (and when) to speak up for yourself—and actually be heard
- Feeling optimistic and positive, regardless of what’s going on around you
- Having simple tools at your finger tips to help you manage stress, change and negativity
- Being able to express yourself in the workplace professionally and articulately
- Identifying old patterns that keep you standing still–and STOP them before they stop you
Mental barriers can hold you back and keep you stagnant at life and at work. You may not even realize just how much your mind is impacting your reality.
If you want to enjoy OUTER success—the kind that results in promotions, and pay raises, and feelings of deep personal satisfaction—you have to first do the INNER work. The more you focus on building inner strength, resilience, self-awareness, the more you’ll experience the outer rewards you long for.
I want to help you build that inner fortitude. Here’s how:
Winning the Inner Game of Career Success
A 4-part video training program
- 4 webinar training sessions (topics below). Each session includes 50 minutes of training and a 10-minute Q&A (pre-recorded).
- Don’t worry about making it to a live training session. All sessions are recorded and accessible online at your convenience. Watch them as many times as you’d like.
- You’ll also receive a PDF copy of the PowerPoint slides for each session so you can follow along, make notes and refer to them later.
“Chrissy has a wonderful, warm, and highly respectful way of helping people with what they need most. She gets right away what the issue is and knows just how to provide assistance to help you help yourself. She has provided me with great tools that I’m actively using, and getting return on. You won’t regret using her services!”?– C. Downing, Alabama
Session 1: Building Confidence Inside & Out
- Learn how to portray a powerful self-image in the workplace, regardless of circumstance
- Learn the key elements to cultivate true internal confidence in all aspects of your life, and understand why it matters so much
- Learn how to politely and professionally speak up for yourself when needed, voice your opinions and be heard
- Learn the critical art of self-promotion (which is very different from bragging!)
Session 2: Effectively Working With Stress & Change?
- Learn how to quickly and effectively reframe negative situations to overcome challenges and manage stress
- Learn how to proactively deal with stress and change–two inevitable components of every workplace
- Learn how to see beyond uncertainty to find solutions and opportunity in the midst of transition
Session 3: Overcoming Fear & Self-Sabotage
- Learn how to recognize the ways you’re unintentionally sabotaging yourself
- Learn how to confront fear and move through it swiftly
- Learn how to use “failure” as a tool for moving forward
Session 4: Becoming Your Best Self at Work & In Life
- Learn simple strategies to elevate your performance personally and professionally
- Learn how to find and keep your motivation to create long-term success and fulfillment
- Learn how to go from “getting by” to “flying high”
Are you ready to achieve the outer success you want and deserve? Get started TODAY by mastering the inner work.
Four (4) Webinar Training Sessions (Pre-recorded; watch at your convenience)
PDF of Slides for Each Session
Handouts for Each Session
“Chrissy has a unique ability to inspire, engage and motivate audiences of all ages and backgrounds. She provides quality information and fresh ideas in an entertaining, fast-paced format. I never hesitate to attend a presentation offered by Chrissy because I know the time will be well-spent, and I will walk away better informed.”–VP Marketing & Public Relations, ILD Communications
*After your purchase you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox). There will be a link, username and password in this message. It takes about 10 minutes to process.
About Your Trainer, Chrissy Scivicque
Chrissy Scivicque (pronounced “Civic”) is the founder and CEO of Eat Your Career, a coaching and consulting company dedicated to professional development and career advancement. Chrissy is an award-winning writer, certified career coach and experienced corporate trainer. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Sonoma State University, a Certification in Copy Editing from UC San Diego, and a Certification in Clinical Nutrition from Bauman College in Penngrove, CA. She has completed 120+ hours of CTI core curriculum for life coaches and worked for several years in the field of banking and finance in Northern California.
If you are interested in watching these sessions as a group, please contact Tony Benach at [email protected] for discounted group rates.