Are you enjoying this most wonderful time of the year? Was it a great year filled with life and energy and goodness? Maybe as you look back you hit a few rough spots? Some disappointments, obstacles or otherwise that made the year a little tougher than you had expected? In our Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence, Office Dynamics Certified Trainer and Speaker, Kathy Tosoian, led a session on spirituality and her partipants discovered their own spirtual gifts. These participants shared wise and inspiring advice that seems only fitting we gift this advice onto you at this time. Please watch the blog for the rest of the month for these words of wisdom to pop up, here and there. A special thank you to all the participants that shared their words of advice during the conference.
- Try to look past the disappointment or obstacle. Know that there is something better in store for you. Stay positive.
- Believe that you are created to play big and not small. You are powerful!
- Find the courage within yourself to go beyond your capabilities.
- It is the positive actions of individuals that make up the collective good.
- Always believe in yourself and your unique abilities. You can affect positive change.
- Believe in yourself – you have the power to enact positive change to yourself.
- When one door closes, another one is opened. But be patient. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will open!
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Never give up. Stay positive. It could always be worse. Be grateful everyday for what you have.
- When changing roles…appreciate the differences between the roles. It can lead to greater things!
- Don’t allow yourself to have too long of a pity party because it keeps you in the dark and good things are just around the corner in the sunshine.
- Remember that God is in control (and it’s His timing). Nothing is a coincidence. Keep the faith and use the experience to help someone else. Grow and use your gifts.
- Sometimes incorrect choices lead to better opportunities.
- Have faith in God and he will lead you where you should be and not where you want to be.
- Don’t be afraid to use all avenues available to you to initiate change in yourself or your situation.
Maybe you have something you would add to this list? Please share in the comments below.