Become WCA (World Class Assistant) Certified
Certificate programs, certifications, and professional designations are industry marks of excellence in a given profession. You can become WCA Certified and let the world know you take your administrative career seriously!
You can achieve your WCA Certified curriculum-based designation by
- Completing any pre-workshop assignments.
- Demonstrating the skills taught during the live program.
- Completing the Professional Development Plan.
- Participating in a review quiz.
Benefits of being WCA Certified:
- Demonstrates to your executive, employer, and others that you are a committed professional.
- Gives you a competitive edge. While WCA Certified does not guarantee a promotion, it certainly will give you the edge when interviewing for a promotion or other job opportunity.
- Proves you have valuable knowledge of the topics covered in the classes and of the administrative profession.
- Possibility to earn a higher salary than others in the profession.
- Can open doors for professional advancement.
- Validates personal initiative and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates discipline and commitment.
- Applicable across industries.
“Just think how great it will look to show WCA Certified on a resume or after your name on correspondence!” – Mary Smith, WCA Certified