(created and presented by Lisa Olsen)
Length: 2 Hours
“Success is in the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” Zig Ziglar
Integrity is the bridge between character and conduct. Integrity defined is all about wholeness, completeness and being of a sound mind. We can subscribe to having a decent moral character which is admirable, but not enough. Our actions must be consistent with our principles. In today’s workplace, assistants are tested every day by ethical situations that test their values and principles. This relevant session will introduce new ways of thinking about integrity and ethics and how assistants can best maintain this valuable commodity in today’s workplace.
- Understand the three pieces of the integrity “pie.”
- What does integrity “look” like in the workplace? Learn the traits of integrity.
- Discover and implement tips for building your integrity bridge.
- Learn the value of being in “permanent beta.”
- The power of focusing on influence, not position. Recognize the diplomatic tactics that will sustain your integrity.
- What is the filter that assistants can use to effectively gauge ethical dilemmas? Define the criteria for knowing when you are in an ethical dilemma.
- Use the “Ethics Model” for working through challenging ethical situations to make the best decisions.
Interactive Learning Experience:
A Joan Burge/Office Dynamics International educational program is interactive, synergistic and fun. We utilize your intelligence, creativity and work experience. Joan Burge and our Certified Trainers facilitate learning techniques that motivate adult learners to listen, participate and try new behaviors with ease. Through individual and group exercises, discussions and dynamic teaching segments, you will assimilate key learning points. Our curricula engage participants of every age group.