Webinars For Administrative Assistants
Many of the webinar topics you will discover below are derived from Joan Burge’s 50+ years as a former assistant, CEO, administrative expert, and corporate trainer.
The administrative assistant webinar sessions are easy to follow and centered around career development.
You’ll leave this webpage with the assistant resources needed to broaden your skill-set as well as:
- Handle real-life situations.
- Find solutions to common assistant frustrations.
- Improve efficiencies and workflows.
- Improve working-relationships.
And much more!
Our tutorial-like webinars are popular amongst the administrative professional community for several reasons:
- The webinar format allows you to begin, pause, and resume your administrative assistant training and developmental topics when it is convenient for you.
- We provide easy access to past webinars and upcoming webinar dates.
- Our webinars provide the ability to relax in the comfort of your office or home while learning directly from Joan Burge.
Never miss a free webinar!
Sign Up to receive notifications.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:All Office Dynamics webinars are one hour unless otherwise indicated.
Time: 10:00 PST – 11:00 PST
|June 18, 2020||The Executive Assistant as a Force Multiplier with Joan Burge and Hallie Warner||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||What Happens Next Is up to You! Q&A Webinar with Joan Burge and Libby Moore||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||How to Challenge Your Comfort Zone and Stretch Your Skills||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||Assistants as the Center of Influence™||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||Understanding VUCA for Assistants||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||Managing a Complex and Dynamic Office Through Communication||FREE!|
|Watch The Replay||Earn Your Place on the Executive Team||FREE!|