Onsite training for executive and administrative assistants is our expertise – this is where we really shine and bring a great deal of value. When Joan Burge started Office Dynamics in 1990, her primary purpose was providing onsite training so that she could personally get to know the organization’s culture, mission, vision, administrative and executive culture, and expected outcomes.
The impact is far greater when Joan and her personally-selected core of dynamic trainers get to know you! We are happy to customize our “off-the-shelf” programs and craft classroom messages appropriately for the audience.
- We experience your culture: walk your halls, feel and see your office environment, giving us a better understanding of who you are.
- Learn your competencies, both employee broad-based and administrative-specific competencies.
- Provide solutions to accelerate skill development.
- Partner in mapping out a comprehensive, sustainable developmental program.
- Provide suggestions on engaging management support and participation in helping their assistants become more successful.
- We personally meet with the managers and executives who have sent their administrative staff to the training, if requested.
. Please visit the various areas of our web site or call us at 1-800-STAR-139.