We offer more than 30 stand-alone educational programs designed specifically for administrative assistants, secretaries, executive assistants, administrators, and support staff. While other companies and associations may provide developmental programs for administrative staff, the Office Dynamics difference is that our programs are created and developed by Joan Burge who worked in the administrative profession for 20 years before founding her own company.
Now as an executive for over 28 years, Joan has been on “both sides of the desk” and she is the only provider who brings both perspectives to administrative training programs. She also has more than 28 years’ experience in successful instructional design, and masters every program by personally teaching it before having our dynamic training team present them publicly.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT OFFICE DYNAMICS INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS?
- Joan has a proven track record for skilled instructional design that educates and motivates administrative professionals to want to change.
- Joan brings exuberant energy and positive attitude to her curricula.
- Every program is carefully crafted with the administrative profession in mind.
- Programs are enhanced, ensuring a modern edge to our teaching.
Joan and the Office Dynamics Trainers engage participants of every age group through experiential techniques and innovative learning activities. A Joan Burge/Office Dynamics program or presentation includes facilitation of stimulating participant discussions and post-workshop/program evaluation.
Unique Features of Office Dynamics Training Programs
- Highly interactive
- Develops consistent behavioral changes
- Instills confidence and leadership skills
- Teaches self-management
- Emphasizes pro-active, self-start skillset
- Ample opportunity for skill practice
- Engaging material
- Energizing learning activities that make information stick
- Terminology pertinent to the administrative profession
- Collaborative engagement among participants
- Practical information that can be immediately applied
- Reinforcing principles
- Strong visual aids that support program principles for lasting impact
- Content created and assessed by thousands of assistants and managers
As a result, every program we teach or offer for Trainer Certification creates behavior-change in participants. We do much more than just offer training programs with information exchange. We use an approach that inspires participants to make behavioral changes that will impact them professionally and personally as well as their organization.
- Business Etiquette
- Career Management
- Communication Styles
- Conflict Resolution
- Difficult People
- E-mail Etiquette
- Executive Support
- Goal Setting
- Image Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Listening Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Manager Support
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Image
- Strategic Partnerships
- Stress Management
- Tactful Communications
- Time and Task Management
- Work/Home Life Integration
Please call us at 800-STAR-139 for more information.