World Class Assistant™ Certificate and Designation Program for Administrative Assistants
Internationally recognized as the most comprehensive curriculum-based designation available for the administrative profession.
“I’ve attended many administrative training programs, but this is by far the most focused, detailed and informative one. I feel that I’ve stepped up to a new level in my career by attending this program.” –Johanna Viteri
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Free World Class Assistant Q&A Webinar
Interested in becoming a World Class Assistant but still have questions? We held a free Q&A webinar where Joan Burge gave an overview and answered questions from attendees about the program. Although this webinar is no longer live, you are sure to get your questions answered by watching the replay. If you have a question that was not answered in the webinar, feel free to give us a call at 800-STAR-139.
The World Class Assistant™ Certificate Program is a time-tested, industry-proven virtual powerhouse of learning. Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this two-part series was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
Our curriculum offers groundbreaking training on topics ranging from high-level concepts (like communication, personal branding, and mindset management) to tactical day-to-day implementation (like proactive problem solving, tactfully voicing your opinion, and decision making).
This is a public program open to all administrative and executive assistants with a desire for enhancing their skill set, developing their career, and establishing a reputation for World Class performance. Find out if this program is for you here.
The program consists of two parts. You can choose to take both back-to-back or get your feet wet with part one and return later to finish.
All attendees receive our extensive, one-of-a-kind World Class Success Toolkit, including participant workbook, additional materials and resources, and bonus goodies. It’s yours to keep and reference for years to come! Learn more about the program materials here.
Currently, all training is held in-person in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more about the venue here.
The program is currently offered twice each year. See dates below.
This is a high-touch VIP training experience, which means you can expect nothing but the absolute best. Learn more about the VIP experience here.
Graduates of BOTH parts (1 and 2) can qualify for the WCA Certified designation, a globally recognized standard of excellence for administrative professionals. Learn more here.
Who Benefits from World Class Assistant™?
The WCA program is specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s administrative professionals as well as the executives and organizations they serve.
Benefits for YOU
By becoming a World Class Assistant you will…
- Position yourself for upward mobility, career advancement, and personal financial enrichment.
- Gain the confidence and skill needed to contribute at a greater level and expand your influence.
- Develop stronger partnerships with executive leaders and, during class, have the opportunity to develop relationships with other high-caliber administrative professionals from around the world.
- Develop a stronger professional reputation and greater visibility, not only through demonstrated advanced competence but also through the use of intentional perception management techniques.
- Learn specific strategies that lead to improved performance and increased productivity (Effectiveness + Efficiency).
- Experience rapid personal and professional growth, and leverage your experience in ALL areas of life. Some World Class Assistants have even obtained college credit for their WCA work.
Get that special “edge” needed to stay two steps ahead in today’s competitive business world. Many employers now require assistants to have a two-year degree or professional designations, and this program is highly respected in the industry.
Benefits for Your Executive(s) and Organization
In supporting their administrative professionals to become World Class Assistants, your executive(s) and organization will…
- Establish a “gold standard” of excellence for administrative staff.
- Experience increased productivity and improved performance through the power of administrative synergy and collaboration.
- Become known as an employer of choice among top-tier administrative professionals.
- Experience the holistic organizational effectiveness that comes with World Class administrative support.
Why World Class Assistant™?
- While we proudly acknowledge that our program was the first of its kind for administrative professionals, we know the landscape for training has changed a lot over the past 25 years, and you have choices for where and how to grow your skill set. Still, World Class Assistant is unlike any other offering on the market.
- Training is delivered by Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics, author of 8 books, in-demand speaker, and 25-year administrative expert.
- Unlike other programs, World Class Assistant is an intimate, hands-on, interactive learning experience. We limit our workshops to 20 individuals, which means each person receives one-on-one attention.
- Joan’s unique “both sides of the desk” perspective allows her to immediately connect with administrative professionals while offering a deep understanding of executive needs and business principles.
- Office Dynamics has been THE leader in administrative training and education for 25 years, but our programs are constantly revised to meet the ever-changing needs of business.
- The WCA Certified designation is globally recognized as a standard of excellence in the administrative field.
- You’re a career-minded administrative professional looking to build powerful partnerships with your executive(s) and organization.
- You’re a capable professional eager to contribute at a higher level by getting involved in decision-making and having greater influence over daily operations.
- You’re a hard-working power player who wants to reap more rewards from your efforts—and you’re not afraid to do what it takes to get there.
- You’re looking to develop your skills with other like-minded professionals— expanding your network, sharing your expertise and learning from other high-achieving administrative professionals.
- You’re committed to the administrative profession and your own career growth and are eager to demonstrate this.
- You’re a seasoned, high-caliber assistant looking to broaden your career opportunities and establish your position as the administrative “elite.”
- You’re ready to have the kind of breakthrough experience that takes you off the sidelines and puts you in the middle of the game.
|WCA Part 1||September 12-13, 2017||Las Vegas, NV||SOLD OUT!|
|WCA Part 2||September 14-15, 2017||Las Vegas, NV||SOLD OUT!|
|WCA Part 1 & 2|
|September 12-15, 2017||Las Vegas, NV||SOLD OUT!|
2018 Dates: TBA
- We limit all WCA programs to 20 people to keep the experience intimate and highly interactive. Classes fill quickly so don’t wait to reserve your spot.
- You can attend part 1 and part 2 back-to-back or take part 1 and return later for part 2. The choice is yours!
- WCA Certified designation is optional and requires additional coursework. Learn more about it here.