The World Class Assistants course requires 12 hours of live virtual classroom experience with Julie Reed, Office Dynamics’ Elite Trainer.
- June 27: Orientation
- July 11: Session 1
- July 18: Session 2
- July 25: Session 3
- August 1: Session 4
- August 8: Session 5
- August 15: Session 6
Class Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am PT
What You Receive
- Pre-reads and pre-class assignments
- Professional Participant Workbook, 87 pages (International attendees will receive a digital version)
- 12 hours of live virtual learning with Lisa Olsen, Certified World Class Assistant™ trainer.
- Ability to achieve profession curriculum-based designation, CWCA (If achieved, you will receive the CWCA badge)\
- Linkedin group exclusively for WCA graduates
- Professional Development Plan
- 1.2 CEUs
Office Dynamics uses the Zoom platform for classes.
Blended Learning (combination of live virtual, experiential, and individual study)
- Breakout discussions
- Visual medium
- Learning props, games, and aids are used to drive home a message
Click here to learn more about the World Class Assistant Course.