The World Class Assistants course requires 12 hours of live virtual classroom experience with Joan Burge, Creator and Master Trainer of World Class Assistant™.
- Session #1: Thursday, February 23
- Session #2: Thursday, March 2
- Session #3: Thursday, March 9
- Session #4: Thursday, March 16
- Session #5: Thursday, March 23
- Session #6: Thursday, March 30
Class Time: 9:00am – 11:00am PT
What You Receive
- Pre-reads and pre-class assignments
- Professional Participant Workbook, 87 pages (International attendees will receive a digital version)
- 12 hours of live virtual learning with Lisa Olsen, Certified World Class Assistant™ trainer.
- Ability to achieve profession curriculum-based designation, CWCA (If achieved, you will receive the CWCA badge)\
- Linkedin group exclusively for WCA graduates
- Professional Development Plan
- 1.2 CEUs
Office Dynamics uses the Zoom platform for classes.
Blended Learning (combination of live virtual, experiential, and individual study)
- Breakout discussions
- Visual medium
- Learning props, games, and aids are used to drive home a message