A Modern Woman’s Dilemma
Life is complicated and it has gotten even more complex since March 2020.
Stress, feelings of isolation, ever-changing restrictions, too much to do, and not enough time. There are a million competing demands from friends and family, work and community, health concerns, and financial troubles. We get it!
These things pull at our attention, keep us focused on others, and fill our to-do lists. We juggle, and manage, and make it work because that’s what women do.
But inside, we know there’s something missing. The daily grind can keep you busy while really accomplishing very little.
All that “STUFF” is on the surface—necessary, yes, but short-term.
In the process of focusing on everything (and everyone) else, the deeper, more important parts of life—the things that bring long-term success, joy, and true LIFE fulfillment—can easily be forgotten, neglected, and infinitely postponed.
Can you relate?
More importantly, are you ready to make a change?
If so, it’s time to take the BIG Life leap.
Live Your BIG Life
Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics International and author of 8 books, has experienced these problems first hand and worked with hundreds of women in similar situations.
She’s spent 40 adult years overcoming personal and professional struggles, experienced tragedies and success. In the process, she developed a deep understanding of and appreciation for what it takes to live a BIG life—the kind of life that makes you proud, excited to wake up each day, and eager to see what the future holds.
In her groundbreaking book, Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life, Joan offers a new philosophy for integrating all of life’s many facets and provides a holistic roadmap for success, personally and professionally.
Her approach empowers women to live fearlessly—to create not the “perfect” life, but the life that’s perfect for them.
What does living a BIG life look like? Well, imagine…
This isn’t just a noble aspiration for the future. Too many women wait until they reach a breaking point—when health problems, financial struggles, or personal pain become unbearable. But there are no “do-overs” in life! NOW is the time to take action.
Under normal circumstances, we aren’t taught the BIG Life Principles, and we can’t simply figure them out on our own. Joan’s unique perspective has shaped the BIG lives of women all over the world.
Now Is The Perfect Time!
Re-Introducing the BIG Life Mastermind Program
In 2015, Joan Burge created and led the first BIG Life Mastermind Program for 10 career women. It was a 12-month journey with many breakthroughs for each member. After that first group, the Mastermind Program was placed on the back burner due to many other commitments Joan had as the CEO of her training company, Office Dynamics International.
Joan firmly believes that this is the perfect time to host and lead another group of women who want to do “life” together; women who are tired after 18 months of unknowns, putting their lives on hold, running in circles to keep up with the demands of kids, employers, communities, aging parents, and work overwhelm. Women who . . .
- Crave a network of like-minded professional women.
- Want a structured path for growth.
- Are looking for an inspirational guide and mentor.
- Feel called to make BIG life changes and want support to make it happen.
- Are eager to grow and learn.
- Are driven toward excellence.
- Love reading, thinking, and discussing new ideas.
- Are solution finders (not problem dwellers).
- Are self-reflective and open to feedback.
- Maintain confidentiality and trust.
- Bring diverse skills, perspectives, and experiences.
- Enjoy thoughtful, empathetic, and compassionate conversation.
- Set goals and execute their plans.
More than ever before, employers are engaging and being held responsible to help improve employees’ wellbeing. The pandemic took its toll on employees and management is being challenged to walk their talk. We believe many employers will provide financial support for an employee’s participation in the BIG Life Mastermind Program.
The BIG Life Mastermind Program is an intimate, fully immersive, 6-month study and discussion group led by Joan Burge and based on the principles outlined in her book, Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life.
Its purpose: To guide you in designing, building, and loving the BIG life you’ve been dreaming of.
The program provides structured, consistent support and guidance in a small-group setting, giving you the optimal environment for learning, growth, accountability, and true BIG life change.
What is a Mastermind Group?
For centuries, business leaders around the world have utilized a process known as “masterminding” to connect, share best practices, learn from one another, hold each other accountable, and ultimately, create powerful outcomes both personally and professionally.
The BIG Life Mastermind program is based on the philosophy that together we can accomplish so much more than we can on our own. Participants are encouraged to share freely; bring their best ideas, biggest problems, and most authentic selves; and approach the sessions with an open mind and full heart.
Joan’s expert guidance and facilitation will ensure the group remains on track, productive, and solution-focused.
The result? A dynamic exchange of wisdom, creativity, and inspiration.
As a BIG Life Mastermind Member You Will Receive:
Exclusive admission to twelve 90-minute live sessions with Joan and your Mastermind Group.
- Group size is limited to 15 people, ensuring maximum opportunity for interaction and intimate, honest discussion. NOTE: We need a minimum of 10 participants to start the Fall 2021 sessions.
- Personalized coaching and instructor-led training with Joan Burge. (YOU are an active participant and will get ample time for personal attention!)
- Each session is held via Zoom and focuses around BIG Life principles (see agenda below).
- If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend live, all sessions are recorded and promptly provided to members.
- Sessions are held every other week, starting November 3, 2021.
- All sessions are from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT.
Pre-meeting exercises, self-assessments, and action items to prepare.
- Joan will provide individual pre-work for some of the sessions. These include:
- Daily Habit Tracker
- Motivation Inventory
- BIG Life Staying Power Worksheet
- And more!
The BIG Life Success Starter Kit.
- Your starter kit is designed to jump-start your success and provide continuous motivation. The kit includes:
- Autographed copy of Joan’s book, Give Yourself Permission to Live a BIG Life
- Dream Big journal for notes or to use as a gratitude journal.
- A sleek pen for keeping you motivated as you write.
- Dream Big Mini Block to keep you focused at home or in your office.
Of course, the results belong to you, the mastermind member. So, regardless of your employer’s support, we encourage you to remember that YOU are worth the personal investment, and the value of your participation far outweighs the cost. Just consider what it’s worth to you to:
- Have a personal, mentorship relationship with Joan Burge, an inspirational longtime champion for women’s empowerment.
- Make real progress on those career, wellness, family, financial, and spiritual goals you’ve been putting off for years.
- Have a reliable set of tools and strategies for overcoming the inevitable challenges of life, and the peace of mind that you can handle whatever comes your way in the future.
- Have consistent support, feedback, inspiration, and guidance from other professional women who know exactly what you’re up against each day.
The BIG Life Mastermind program offers an exceptional value at just $125.00 per session, 12 in all. You have two options for payment:
Registration is Closed
Please Fill Out The Form Below If you're interested in joining in 2023
Select automatic monthly credit card payments of $250.00 to be charged for 6 months.
One-TimeSave With One-Time Payment
Select a one-time payment and receive a 10% discount.
Please note: All fees are payable or set up for monthly billing at the time of registration. This guarantees your place in the program and your commitment to the group.
No-Show and Cancellation Policy: Group sessions may not be rescheduled by the member and fees are non-refundable.
Tentative Mastermind Calendar
Dates Subject to Change: The date of a session may change depending on Joan’s schedule, holidays, and other unforeseeable events. Joan will do her best to maintain the dates that are on the current calendar.
All sessions are from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT.
|November 3, 2021||BIG Life Overview, Introduction to Self-Leadership, the 5 Pillars (how to harmonize not balance them); Living Boldly|
|November 16, 2021||The BIG Life Foundation Competencies (acceptance, belief, commitment, courage, determination, gratitude)|
|December 1, 2021||(Continued) The BIG Life Foundation Competencies (hope, positive attitude, resilience, staying power, inner circle, warrior)|
|December 15, 2021||Red Lipstick Power! (a powerful affirmation that will help you approach setbacks with a sense of grace and empowerment; shift your mindset when feeling overwhelmed at work or at home; gain the power to reach for more opportunities)|
|January 5, 2022||Commit to Your Wellbeing (self-care is an essential part of supporting and nurturing others; learning to control technology; making time for yourself without guilt)|
|January 19, 2022||Superwoman is Missing in Action and That Is OK! (eliminate self-guilt and trying to be everything to everyone; knowing when to let others help you)|
|February 9, 2022||Living a BIG Life vs. a Busy Life (breaking old patterns of thought and behavior; looking at the breadth and depth of your life not the fullness of your calendar; focusing on things that matter and have impact)|
|February 16, 2022||Staying Power (like a marathon runner, you must have staying power to finish the race in all 5 Pillars; how to keep going when the going gets tough; maintain your energy and stamina throughout the entire year)|
|March 2, 2022||The Warrior Within (each woman has a Warrior Within that she can push forward at will; learn how to be a champion for a cause at work or at home; set healthy boundaries in the workplace)|
|March 16, 2022||Make Room for Courage and Resiliency (learn to confidently and professionally express your views and opinions; master your fears; learn the 11 elements of resiliency)|
|April 6, 2022||Create What You Want (learning to turn dreams into goals and goals into realities; exploring what you really want in life; being who you were meant to be)|
|April 20, 2022||Thriving on Change (how you respond to change is totally in your control; learn how to thrive on change and create change; lean into change rather than running from change; look for opportunity in every change whether externally or internally initiated)|