Executives And Assistants Working In Partnership
Workshop for Executives and Assistants
There is a huge difference between texting more often and communicating with clarity. Knowing your support staff “has your back” while you make yet another business trip is vital to your success. Creating the synergy with your assistant means they can walk your walk, talk your talk, and represent you well. Modern executive and assistant teams regularly assess and fine-tune their processes to harness the power of synergy and develop business connection—meaning that, together, they achieve far more than each would independently. They are partners. This is a full-day workshop for assistants and executives (or managers) to attend as a team.
This program is designed to:
- Improve communications in today’s Mach-speed world.
- Clarify expectations of the assistant’s role and assistant/executive team relationship.
- Identify tasks to be delegated to your administrative assistant.
- Learn 4 communication styles and identify whether the assistant and executive have preferred styles and to what degree; explore the impact of their styles.
- Understand the importance and relevance of one-on-one time.
- Open the lines of communication when it comes to providing important feedback.
- Respect personality differences.
- Identify ways an executive can bring his or her assistant up to speed on the business.
- Take the assistant/executive relationship to a higher level, improving overall effectiveness and impacting the bottom line.
Program Topic Outline:
- The Partnership Pyramid™
- Action Plan
Length: Available as a 3-, 4- or 6-hour workshop. (OPTION: Online Video Conferencing) Call 800-STAR-139 for Details