Executives And Assistants Working In Partnership
Workshop for Executives and Assistants
This program is designed to:
- Improve communications in today’s Mach-speed world.
- Clarify expectations of the assistant’s role and assistant/executive team relationship.
- Identify tasks to be delegated to your administrative assistant.
- Learn 4 communication styles and identify whether the assistant and executive have preferred styles and to what degree; explore the impact of their styles.
- Understand the importance and relevance of one-on-one time.
- Open the lines of communication when it comes to providing important feedback.
- Respect personality differences.
- Identify ways an executive can bring his or her assistant up to speed on the business.
- Take the assistant/executive relationship to a higher level, improving overall effectiveness and impacting the bottom line.
Program Topic Outline:
- The Partnership Pyramid™
- Action Plan
Length: Available as a 3-, 4- or 6-hour workshop. (OPTION: Online Video Conferencing) Call 800-STAR-139 for Details