March 30, 2017
10:00 am Pacific Time
During her career, Joan Burge has earned a reputation as a top leader in the administrative field—first as a successful C-level executive assistant and then as the pioneer of training and development for the support profession.
In the past 26 years, Joan has shared her wealth of knowledge and experience to help thousands of assistants achieve new levels of success. And yet, surprisingly, she still hasn’t shared everything.
Now, for the first time ever, Joan is pulling back the curtain and revealing her greatest administrative success secrets!
In this free webinar for administrative assistants, Joan is uncovering intimate details pulled from her own experiences and sharing the secret strategies she’s used to gain an unbeatable competitive edge in the workplace. She’s going deeper than ever before and exposing her most private and precious tools for getting ahead.
If you’ve ever wondered what it really takes to achieve the career (and life) of your dreams, you don’t want to miss this session. We can’t tell you too much right now—these are secrets after all—except to say that Joan will tell it like it is and won’t pull any punches. This is as real as it gets!
As an attendee, you will learn…
- Why assistants must continuously optimize their skills and performance—even when you’re already doing exceptionally well.
- How to embrace a growth mindset and go beyond ordinary in everything you do.
- Why you need a strong foundation and how to constantly build on it to gain (and maintain) a competitive advantage.
- Simple strategies to make better choices when it comes to your career, your work and your relationships.
- The different levels of learning, how they impact your career and how to expand your sources for learning.
Don’t miss this exciting, one-of-a-kind session! These secrets are going back in the vault after this…