Administrative professionals are in a unique position to build incredibly powerful partnerships with the person or people they support. The bond that exists between executive and assistant can be truly special and it can create a distinct competitive advantage in the business world.
However, this kind of partnership doesn’t just happen. Assistants who don’t know the right strategies may find they struggle with poor communication and unclear expectations, which ultimately lead to dysfunctional relationships and lackluster performance.
Thankfully, Joan Burge has coached more than 200 executive and assistant teams, and she has the magic formula to create the kind of partnership you never even dreamed possible! With her guidance, you’ll learn how to approach this invaluable relationship strategically, and you’ll gain priceless insight to help you reach your professional goals. Together, you and your leader will leverage your combined strengths while minimizing shortcomings, and you’ll both experience greater job satisfaction and results.
Even those who already have strong partnerships know there is always room for improvement. Don’t miss this month’s free webinar—the essential guide to building your star partnership.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- The difference between teamwork and a strategic partnership.
- How to think like an executive. (Hint: Figure out what keeps him/her awake at night!)
- Strategies to support multiple managers with finesse and ease.
- Tools to help clarify your manager’s expectations.
- Tips for resolving communication issues and getting valuable one-on-one time.
- How to provide positive upward feedback to your manager and continue growing together.
Build the kind of relationship you (and your executive) really want!