The business world is very interconnected. A change in one part of your organization, for example, may have a ripple effect and cause changes in other parts. Likewise, the things you do (or don’t do) can ripple out and create all kinds of consequences for others. Understanding these interconnections and how things impact one another is an important skill known as “Systems Thinking.”
Unfortunately, this is one area where administrative professionals tend to struggle. Without strong Systems Thinking skills, it’s easy to develop tunnel vision, which can negatively impact your ability to make decisions, solve problems, anticipate needs, and more. Those who want to excel in the administrative field must learn to recognize the systems that surround them and master the critical skill of Systems Thinking.
- What is a System? (This might be a different definition than you’ve heard previously)
- What is Systems Thinking and why is it useful for admins?
- The potentially disastrous consequences of not leveraging Systems Thinking
- Specific strategies to enhance your Systems Thinking capabilities
By registering for this webinar, you agree to receive emails from Office Dynamics International.
IMPORTANT: If you have issues during the webinar, try the reconnect button on the page, refresh your browser, or clear your cache if you are not seeing the webinar. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge are recommended. Another option is to try resigning into the webinar.
Your company may be blocking or restricting you from the webinar as well. If problems persist, please ask your IT department for help. You will receive a replay link after the live webinar in case you can’t fix the issue.
Thank you to our webinar sponsor bevi.
- Provides still, sparkling and flavored water on demand (in any combination you want)
- It’s connected to the internet and alerts our service team when anything needs to be restocked and replaced
- We provide the drinks people love without the bottles and cans. So far we’ve saved over 55 million bottles from being used!