With Julie Reed
April 2, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m PT | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m ET
We all receive multiple credit card offers in the mail, and each one starts with the powerful phrase, “you are preapproved.” Why? Those are empowering words and a call to action. Wouldn’t it be great to hear those same words from your Leader in regard to making an investment in your professional development?
As we kickoff Administrative Professional Month, join Julie Reed, an ODI Elite Trainer, for this thought- provoking session. Change your perspective on the traditional recognitions and position yourself for a persuasive conversation with your Manager.
- See beyond April 24
- Discover creative “gift giving” ideas
- Embrace a pay-forward strategy and become a Leader amongst your peers
Can’t attend the live webinar? Don’t worry, everyone who registers will receive a replay link after the webinar.
IMPORTANT: If you have issues during the webinar, try the reconnect button on the page, refresh your browser, or clear your cache if you are not seeing the webinar. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge are recommended. Another option is to try resigning into the webinar.
Your company may be blocking or restricting you from the webinar as well. If problems persist, please ask your IT department for help. You will receive a replay link after the live webinar in case you can’t fix the issue.
Click the banner to learn more about our webinar sponsor, bevi.
- Provides still, sparkling and flavored water on demand (in any combination you want)
- It’s connected to the internet and alerts our service team when anything needs to be restocked and replaced
- We provide the drinks people love without the bottles and cans. So far we’ve saved over 55 million bottles from being used!