Does taking time off lead to more stress than relaxation because you’re worried what will (or won’t) happen at the office while you’re gone?
Are you looking for a way to demonstrate the skills and value you contribute to your organization and team?
Do you want to be ready to act if your dream job suddenly becomes available?
If the answer is “yes,” then you need to create your administrative procedures, and there’s a new resource that can help!
Become a Procedures Pro, the third book from All Things Admin Founder Julie Perrine!
This new book is a complete and easy-to-follow guide that features instructions for creating effective office systems and procedures, as well as the many benefits and uses for them.
Some featured sections of the book include:
- Getting started with documenting your systems and procedures
- Why procedures make good business sense
- Procedures’ role in strengthening your team
- The career benefits of procedures
- The difference between systems and procedures
- Getting started with systems development
- Creating effective office procedures
- Using checklists, forms, and templates
- And many more!