Administrative professionals can be overworked—we all know that feeling of having too much to do and not enough time. Even the most dedicated assistant can fall victim to everyday productivity pains like procrastination, unrealistic deadlines, and lack of organization. Go beyond time management with Joan’s strategic, empowering self-management approach!
- Identify common internal and external time robbers.
- Learn strategies for managing conflicting priorities.
- Assess your personal productivity patterns.
- Neutralize information overload.
- Understand why physical organization matters.
- Make productive choices.