What if you could become more
. . . focused?
. . . resilient?
. . . effective?
. . . prepared for anything that comes your way?
. . . of a strategic partner to your leader?
What if you could feel
. . . rejuvenated?
. . . invigorated?
. . . challenged?
. . . confident to handle tasks in a more meaningful way?
It would be great, wouldn’t it? You would be at the top of your game, remain on the cutting edge, be prepared for the future, and become a valuable asset to your executive.
Administrative experts Joan Burge and Jasmine Freeman show you exactly how to take the lead. In this 5 ½ hour-live workshop online video series, you gain exactly the tools you need to lead yourself in every dimension of your work and personal life and integrate the two.
Attendees of the live workshops offered said the following:
- “Covered in detail so many aspects of a solid strategic administrative professional that you could apply immediately in your organization.”
- “Packed full of life-changing information that will impact not only your career but all aspects of your life.”
- “Loaded with excellent tips to help improve the work of administrative assistants.”
- “Learned new ways and ideas to self-improve in many areas!”
- “Redirects your focus on why you do what you do.”
- “Wakes up that inner self that has been operating on autopilot.”
“Thank you so much Joan and Jasmine for coming to Chicago to facilitate Mastering Self-Leadership training. After 30 years in the field I found the program to be so valuable by thinking differently and bringing new ideas to my workplace.”
— Tracy Riordan
Audience: Self-Leadership is for Every Assistant or Administrator
Regardless of your administrative title, if you are someone who wants to be more and do more, this program is for you. If you are someone who wants to feel more in control at work and at home, this program is for you. When you self-lead, you actually lead others—you become a role model.
Here’s What You Get:
- You will receive a 68-page workbook, complete with follow-up activities to continue your training, resources, and exercises for each session.
- 5 ½ hours of rich, in-depth content and training by Joan Burge, world-renowned administrative expert, author, and CEO of Office Dynamics, and Jasmine Freeman, administrative expert, author, and former Vice President of Office Dynamics.
- The sessions were all pre-recorded, so you can watch them whenever it’s convenient for you.
- 3 BONUS items, including 2 e-books and 1 MP3 audio.
- Invigoration and a new look at how you see your profession. Feel like an attendee at a live event! This two-day live training event for executive and administrative assistants was purposely recorded so online learners could feel the same enthusiasm as those who attended the live workshop.
“MESL was two days filled with excellence. Joan and her team portray a highly professional image. The training shows that it was well prepared through research and dedication. Joan is an excellent speaker and presenter with a high energy level energizing the crowd.”
— Michelle Charpentier-Rohr
9 Live-Event Video Training Sessions
Session 1: Mastering Exceptional Self-Leadership
- Apply acceptance when things aren’t moving as quickly as you would like.
- Develop staying power when the going gets tough.
- Make the right choice at work, which may not always be the most popular.
Session 2: Self-Management vs. Stress Management and Juggling Work, Home, and Your Personal Life
- Learn the top 9 physical stressors for administrative professionals.
- Explore best practices to manage your thoughts, so stress is countered productively and effectively.
- Shift your perspective on juggling work, home, and your personal life.
Session 3: Leading Boldly . . . Shining Brightly—Mind Set vs. Skill Set
- 13 ways you can lead boldly.
- Learn the Power of One.
- Maintain calm during stormy times at the office.
Session 4: Creating Transformative Strategic Partnerships with Your Leader
- Learn the difference between teamwork and strategically partnering with your executive.
- Be more involved in decision-making.
- Maintain information flow to your business partner.
Session 5: BIG and Bold Principles
- Learn to live a BIG life vs. a busy life.
- Make time for yourself without GUILT.
- Be confident and speak out for what you believe in.
Session 6: Creating a Career Portfolio and Demonstrating Your Worth
- Learn how to establish your worth in the workplace.
- Discover new ways to promote your valuable skills and build alliances.
- Show your leader your proactive and creative capabilities!
Session 7: Your Professional Trademark for Business Success
- Refine your overall professional image as a leader.
- Learn which visual distractions hold enormous negative power.
- Explore how to create a signature trademark that connotes sound judgment and high-quality service.
Session 8: From Chaos to Control
- Prevent technology from dominating your life.
- Leverage the ability to FOCUS.
- Harness the explosion of data.
Session 9: Peer Synergy: Working in Unity with Your Administrative Peers
- Find strength in community.
- Prepare for tomorrow by collaborating with administrative peers.
- Build stronger career relationships and internal networks.
PLUS Professional Development Plan
“This course opened up a whole new way of thinking about how I can add more value and impact. I plan to use the 30-60-90 days plan to achieve my goals, and build on my professional branding and inner circle. The icing on the cake is that I have a vision now. I see my potential and know what actions I need to take to shape my life and love what I do more. The opportunities are endless. Thank you for recommending this course. Every minute was well spent. This satisfied my personal and professional development in 2 days. I feel so rejuvenated and empowered.”
— Angellee, Cisco, San Jose
Sign up NOW, and you’ll also get immediate access to the following:
BONUS #1: Comprehensive Business Travel Checklist (14-page e-book; a vital resource for assistants, business travelers, and planners)
- Be a hero—ease your executive’s travel woes.
- Learn the little things that are important to the traveling executive—such as having single dollar bills for tip money.
- Must-have checklists to ensure quality and reduce stress.
BONUS #2: Star Savers™—More Than 100 Tips on How to Be a Star in the Administrative Profession (25-page e-book)
- Learn how to leverage criticism, deal with difficult people, create a star partnership, let off steam, and go from chaos to control in one or two-sentence bullet points.
- Share Star Savers™ with co-workers, use as discussion points in mini-training sessions, or for self-development.
- Layer this extra level of knowledge to achieve administrative excellence.
BONUS #3: Success Is 90% Attitude (MP3 download)
- Learn how to confront and manage attitudes in the face of challenging people and situations.
- Find out why “motivation is an inside job” – and how to switch from negative to positive thinking patterns.
- Use attitude-improving techniques to reduce mistakes, frustration, stress, and costly rework.
So what do you say?
Are you ready to think deeply about how you’re investing your time and also realize if you are giving your biggest efforts to the areas that you care about the most?
You get ALL of this:
- 5 ½ hours of in-depth content and training by Joan Burge, world-renowned administrative expert, author, and CEO of Office Dynamics, and Jasmine Freeman, administrative expert and Vice President of Office.
- 68-page workbook, complete with follow-up activities to continue your training, resources, and exercises for each session
- Additional worksheets to keep you efficient and resourceful.
- Professional Development Plan to ensure your transition from just watching a training program to actually implanting what you learn into your work life.
Plus 3 BONUS Items:
- 14-page “Comprehensive Business Travel Checklist” e-book.
- 100 Tips on How to Be an Administrative Star contained in a professionally-designed ebook, “Star Savers.”
- “Success Is 90% Attitude” MP3 download
SIGN UP TODAY. A $600.00 VALUE
This online learning program was taped in front of a live audience. We purposely did not place microphones throughout the meeting room to main the privacy of our attendees. We intentionally wanted to provide a safe environment for attendees to speak freely. The value of this online learning course is the information you hear and the strategies you will learn from Joan Burge and Jasmine Freeman.
Participants are NOT AUTHORIZED to share any of the materials or links they receive as participants of this program. Anyone who is found to be sharing is in violation of our copyright and will be immediately removed without a refund. No exceptions.