Becoming an in-demand, high-performing executive assistant is a process, not an event. It takes hard work, introspection, self-evaluation, and the constant desire to learn and grow. Think of the process like putting together a puzzle. Every single piece adds to the whole, towards the goal of creating an administrative assistant that executives will seek out, fight for, and place their confidence in. Assistants who take the time to get each piece in the right place are rewarded and get to really see the whole picture. They can zoom out to realize each skill, tool, and tactic they used to become a truly stellar assistant contributed to a larger whole.
In this cutting-edge, interactive workbook, Mastering Executive Support: Putting the Pieces of the Puzzle Together, Joan Burge introduces you to each of the critical puzzle pieces you’ll need to provide outstanding executive support. This workbook meets you where you are, regardless of how many pieces you have in place. We’ve designed this powerful resource to help you identify what to work on next, prioritize critical skill development, and keep growing all along the way. If you’re ready to begin your journey to becoming an assistant who is capable of providing support that is both comprehensive and all-encompassing, this workbook is the perfect place to start.
Focusing on the key pieces, Joan helps you begin to navigate the process and start working towards creating the complete picture of a well-rounded, exceptional administrative assistant.
Roll up your sleeves and experience the power of this interactive workbook while learning to:
- Embrace your critical role while promoting and strengthening your company and leader
- Adapt and sustain good habits during workplace disruptions and evolutions
- Understand who your audience is and how you can best support them
- Become a better communicator capable of fostering real connection
- Create meaningful and robust engagement with your executive
- Gain an appreciation and respect for your executive’s world
- Begin laying out your professional development and growth plan
- Appreciate the power of setting expectations
- Adopt critical tactics that will allow you to provide top support to multiple managers
- Navigate problems and obstacles with skill and proficiency
- Critically self-assess your current skills and understand what you need to work on next