Ok . . . you have worked your way up to being a part of the executive team. Now what? Life in the executive suite moves at warp speed. You must be physically and mentally able to keep up or set the pace. If something you work on goes sour, you own it.
- Understand the value of emotional intelligence vs. getting emotional.
- Earn trust leading to greater responsibility.
- Work in tandem with the senior executive team.
- Create a synergistic relationship with your executive.
- 9 required attributes for successfully working with the C-Suite.
- 3 little words with big impact. (Responsibility, Trust, Chemistry)
- Embrace a three-dimensional view to stay at the top of your game.