Joan Burge, Founder & CEO of Office Dynamics
Opening Session: The Accelerated Assistant
Session: Focusing In A World Of Distraction
Courtney Clark, Speaker, Survivor, and Optimist
Session: The Art Of Accelerated Resilience
- Courtney will teach you the “stop, drop, and roll” technique for chaos management.
Session: Changing Lanes: Learn Your Change Style and Use It To Your Advantage
- Identify your “change style” and how to use it to your advantage
Lisa Olsen, CEO (Chief Everything Officer)
Session: Excellence Management: Adding Value By Managing Your Executive Presence
- Lisa will challenge you to evaluate your habits, make adjustments, and be an assistant of influence no matter where you are on the roller coaster.
Judi Holler, Personal Branding Expert
Session: Are You Accelerating or Playing it Safe? How to Amplify Your Personal Brand and Stay Relevant
- Gain a competitive edge.
- Promote yourself internally and externally and expand the reach of your network.
Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO, All Things Admin
Session: What To Do When There’s Too Much To Do: The Productive Admin’s Guide to Managing Time
- Learn how to shrink your “to do” list and save time.
Debbie Gross, Chief Executive Assistant – Cisco Systems
Session: “No Limits” Going Beyond The Administrative Role
- Armed with decades of knowledge, Debbie will share her observations as to why assistants limit themselves.
- How a simple shift in thinking can enable you to see that there really are No Limits.
Daren Martin, Bestselling Author and Speaker
Session: Performing At The Speed Of Now
- Learn how to perform at the speed of now.
- Daren will uncover the tools, psychology, and science of how to produce better results in a quicker manner all while leaving things better than you found them.
Mike Song, Founder of GetControl.net and Award-Winning Author
Session: Zip! Tips
- The fastest way to get more done.
- Learn amazing Outlook, Windows, iPad, iPhone, and Google tips.
Peggy Vasquez, International Speaker, Author, Trainer, and Coach
Session: Keeping The Pedal To The Metal With A New Pit Crew
- Learn Peggy’s Pit Crew Strategy encompassing 7 essential tools to keep your team on the winning track.
- How efficiency, effectiveness, trust, and communication can make or break the race.
Dan Lier, Premier Sales and Leadership Motivational Keynote Speaker
Session: Maximizing Your True Potential
- Develop the psychology of a winner.
- Learn specific strategies on how to stay positive and take consistent action.
- Gain tools to create positive results, exceed expectations and have your best year ever.
These robust, content-rich videos will be available shortly after you make your purchase. After your purchase, you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox).
Benefits of Online Learning:
- View great speakers at your convenience. Once you register, these power-packed sessions are available 24/7 at the click of a mouse.
- Learn by yourself or opt for a team license for group learning.
- Increase your knowledge in one day or over several months.
- Watch as many sessions as you want.
- Affordable! Get more than 11 hours of rich content from the best conference sessions.
- Pause the presentation at any time.
- View the sessions at home or at work – anywhere.
If you are viewing the conference sessions on your own, here are some ideas to get the most from the content-rich sessions.
- As you view each session, take notes on the key take-away messages that you can use to build your Action Plan.
- If available, read the Blog article first related to the speaker as pre-course work. (It will be posted at the bottom of the video session page). This will give you a foundation for the information you are about to hear.
- If possible, space out your sessions so you can get the most from each one.
- Create a spreadsheet with the name of each speaker and the title of their session. Add columns for the Top 3 Action Items presented by the speaker, how to implement those in your work or personal life, and a deadline date.
Participants are NOT AUTHORIZED to share any of the materials or links they receive as participants of this program. Anyone who is found to be sharing is in violation of our copyright and will be immediately removed without refund. No exceptions.
If you are interested in watching these sessions as a group, please contact Tony Benach at [email protected] for discounted group rates.
If you opt for a Team License for learning as a group, get organized prior to viewing your sessions. Who is your team leader or facilitator? How often will you view sessions? What is the objective when you learn as a group? Can you tie in session competencies to your individual development plans or your company mission?
- Take turns sharing the notes each person took after viewing the session. Sometimes a person will hear something important that another attendee did not catch. This will increase the value of your training.
- Pause the session at any time and focus on the point the speaker just made. Drill down on the information that was presented. How can you apply that information as administrative professionals or as a department?
- Make a list of the top 3 key points each speaker presented. Then build a calendar for future lunch and learn sessions whereby attendees can bring new information that supports that topic.
- Assign a different leader for each session to keep your meetings interesting.
- Hold contests between sessions or at the end of the On Demand Series. After each session, have attendees submit a short story on how they implemented an idea or used a strategy provided by the speaker. Ask a panel to select the best one, randomly draw a winner, or involve a manager in selecting the best one.
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting as a group. Each person brings one great takeaway from the session they previewed to share with the class. Then discuss the application of information. How will you transfer what you learned to your workplace?
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting and is tasked with creating a fun learning activity for the live session to reinforce learning.
- While viewing the On Demand session together, create checklists from the learning session that attendees can use on their own or take back to the administrative professionals in their department.