Joan Burge, Founder & CEO of Office Dynamics
Opening Session: The Stellar Assistant
- Assistants who shine above the rest master four key areas: Attitude, Skill, Teamwork, and Strategy
Session: State of the Profession
- An inspirational session where Joan will tell you how to proactively position yourself for the exciting opportunities that are being created within the administrative arena.
- Following Joan’s presentation, she will be joined on stage by 3 highly skilled, seasoned executive assistants representing a combined total of 137 years in the administrative profession, Julie Reed, Lisa Olsen, and Debbie Gross.
Session: Anchoring a Reputation of Excellence
- Your reputation in the workplace can be your most treasured professional asset or most dangerous liability.
- Create a strong, consistent presence to establish you as a long-term power player for your organization.
- Learn how to demonstrate excellence by being the best version of yourself.
Session: Replace Networking with Net Building: How to Connect in Meaningful Ways
- Healthy relationships are the bottom line to increasing employee health, team engagement, customer service, and company culture.
- Find out what we can do as employees to make sure we maximize our own health, happiness, and effectiveness.
Session: Communicate with Confidence: Secrets to getting your point across
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to connect with others in a variety of situations.
- Become a stellar communicator.
Session: Best-Practices Sharing
Session: Be More Influential: Understanding Communication Styles
- By understanding the four communication styles and your personal preferences, you will be able to increase your effectiveness in the workplace
- Know how to complement your executive’s style
- Take the communication style assessment and explore topics such as what the colors have in common and how they differ.
Session: Being Valued, Indispensable, and Recognized in our Profession
- Receive the tools and tips to communicate successfully that can ease difficult situations and create win-win outcomes.
- Learn proven processes she uses, efficiently preparing the executive each day for greater productivity and actually increasing your own business acumen, making you truly indispensable
Star-Studded Panel Discussion: Joan Burge, Julie Reed, Sherry Viering, and Wende Morrow
Session: Star-performing assistants share ideas on how to work with excellence
Session: Success by Design
- Learn powerful strategies offering easy-to-use techniques that will set you apart from the rest.
- Position yourself for success in all areas of your life.
- Communicate and interact effectively with anyone, boost your credibility, and make a dynamic impression on everyone you meet.