Watch and learn from the top sessions at your own pace!
INCLUDES 92 – page participant booklet and bonus speaker handouts!
Take advantage of this amazing ‘Event of Distinction’ for a very reasonably low price! View top speakers and world-renowned administrative expert Joan Burge! You will be able to view videos any time you choose and as many times as you like. After all, the great information is worth hearing over and over.
These robust, content-rich videos will be available as shortly after you make your purchase. After your purchase, you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox). Here is some brief information on our Event be sure to visit www.OfficeDynamicsConference.com for more information.
Our 2013 Theme: Be BOLD & BALANCE. Your Career. Your Life.
While your administrative skills are critically important, there is much more to taking a holistic view of your profession and bringing your “A” game to work. Your ability to have an impact and reach outrageous levels of success in your career can only occur when you have a 360° of your life, when you give equal attention, over time, to the 5 Pillars of life: Career, Family, Financial, Spiritual, and Wellness. We will provide insights into what sustainable excellence looks and feels like.
Captivating speakers stimulate your mind and touch your heart. Learning their fascinating strategies will propel you forward.
- Opening Session: The Journey of the 5 Pillars | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length 55 mins.
- Executive Perspective with Joan Burge, Melba Duncan (President, The Duncan Group), Lisa Olsen (Professional Development Specialist) and Lucy Brazier (Publisher Executive Secretary magazine) Length: 52 mins.
- 20 Years of Celebrating You | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 18 mins.
- 30 Starburst | Speaker: Lisa Olsen (Professional Development Specialist) | Length: 30 mins.
- State of the Profession | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 64 mins.
- Executive Speak | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 17 mins
- Did That Just Really Happen? | Speaker: Debbie Gross (CEA to CEO John Chambers, Cisco Systems) | Length: 42 mins.
- Post-Conference Intention and Action Plans | Speaker: Joan Burge 22 mins.
- Finale: The Ingredients for The Journey | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 35 mins
Benefits of Online Learning Include:
- View great speakers at your convenience. Once you register, these Power-Packed sessions are available 24/7. Subject matter experts are at your fingertips with the click of a mouse.
- Learn by yourself or with a group—the choice is yours.
- Increase your knowledge in one day or over several months.
- Watch as many sessions as you want.
- Affordable! Get more than 10 hours of rich content from the best conference sessions.
- Pause the presentation at any time.
- View the sessions at home or at work – anywhere.
- Maximize individual viewing
- Amplify by viewing with a group.
If you are viewing the conference sessions on your own, here are some ideas to get the most from the content-rich sessions.
- As you view each session, take notes on the key take-away messages that you can use to build your Action Plan.
- If available, read the Blog article first related to the speaker as pre-course work. (It will be posted at the bottom of the video session page). This will give you a foundation for the information you are about to hear. Possibly make some notes from the Blog entry as to where you want to focus when you hear the speaker.
- If possible, space out your sessions so you can get the most from each one.
- Create a spreadsheet first with the name of each speaker and the title of their session. Then have columns for the Top 3 Action Items presented by the speaker, how you plan to implement those in your work or personal life, and a deadline date. Maybe even list who might help you achieve your goal for each area.
- Make viewing work for your personal schedule.
Participants are NOT AUTHORIZED to share any of the materials or links they receive as participants of this program. Anyone who is found to be sharing is in violation of our copyright and will be immediately removed without refund. No exceptions.
If you are interested in watching these sessions as a group, please call 800-STAR-139 for discounted group rates.
If you are going to be learning as a group, you will want to be organized prior to viewing your sessions. Who might be your team leader or facilitator? How often will you view the sessions? What is the objective when you learn as a group? Can you tie in session competencies to your individual development plans or your company mission? The ideas are endless when you learn as a group.
- Take turns sharing the notes each person took after viewing the session. Sometimes a person will hear something important that another attendee did not catch. This will increase the value of your training.
- Pause the session at any time and focus on the point the speaker just made. Drill down on the information that was just presented. How can you apply that information as administrative professionals or as a department or as an employee of a larger working network?
- Make a list of the top 3 key points each speaker presented. Then build a calendar for future lunch and learn sessions whereby attendees can bring new information that supports that topic.
- Assign a different leader for each session to keep your meetings interesting.
- Hold contests between sessions or at the end of the On Demand Series. After each session, have attendees submit a short story on how they implemented an idea or used a strategy provided by the speaker. Ask a panel to select the best one, randomly draw a winner, or involve a manager in selecting the best one.
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting as a group. Each person brings one great takeaway from the session they previewed to share with the class. Then discuss the application of information. How will you transfer what you learned to your workplace?
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting and is tasked with creating a fun learning activity for the live session to reinforce learning.
- While viewing the On Demand session together, create checklists from the learning session that attendees can use on their own or take back to the administrative professionals in their department.