Design the Career You Want by Joan Burge
Employees tend to think that their career is guided by the company’s job description for their role and that employees have to follow the path that the company designed for that profession. While that is true, you should look at your career holistically to gain a clearer picture of what is possible.
In this dynamic, informative session, Joan Burge will teach you to consider three views when creating the career you desire.
1. The Methodical Approach
2. Having a Meaningful Career
3. Strategically Positioning Yourself
By considering all three views, you can:
- Move into a position you desire
- Grow your current position
- Gain greater satisfaction from your career
- Be prepared should opportunities be presented to you
- Feel like you are in control of your destiny
- Align your career goals with your values
Joan Burge has a combined 52 years of enjoying two great careers she has loved:
- 20 years in the administrative profession, holding numerous positions in various industries
- 32 years in training and development
Obviously, no job is perfect, but you can have a gratifying career. Joan knows you can shape a career that brings you joy if . . .
- You have a plan
- Are open to new experiences and are flexible
- Willing to put in the hard work
- Stretch outside your comfort
- And not demand that everything be perfect
Don’t delay! Grab hold of your career today!
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 90-day access to the course. This will begin the date of purchase.
This grants one person access to the class, anyone caught sharing will be removed without refund.