As long as you are in the workplace, you will encounter “perceived dragons.” They can be managers, co-workers, and even yourself! Learning to tame your dragons will put you in a place of control and peace.
- Examine your “dragons” – the true causes behind 99% of all conflicts – and explore the best ways to manage them.
- Clarify the value of diverse viewpoints and cooperative conflict in achieving mutually agreeable solutions.
- Eliminate non-useful fighting tactics.
- Learn 7 specific difficult personality types and how to work with them.
- Embrace a win-win mentality that solves problems more quickly with better results.