Earn college credits for this program. If Office Dynamics International’s trainers present the program, 2.4 CEUs will be awarded per level.
Participants must graduate from Levels I & II prior to attending Level III.
Module 1: Star-Achieving Attitude™ (Attitude)
- Self-Management as an attitude
- Characteristics of successful self-managers
- Self-management development plan
- Managing the flow of energy
- Maintaining your peace and harmony working in the workplace ‘circus’
- Welcome everyday challenges and course correct
- Developing a diplomatically-assertive attitude
Module 2: Be A Stellar Ambassador™ (Skill)
- Interpersonal communication in the workplace
- Communication deterioration: what is really happening?
- Communication crisis: building rapport
- Catalysts and cures for communication crises
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- The absence of good judgment: the domino
- Common creativity blocks
Module 3: Coaching A Star Team™ (Teamwork)
- Teamwork: a union of talents
- Getting your team to support your efforts
- Stepping up to managerial responsibilities
- Balancing current and added responsibilities
- Encouraging, challenging and coaching staff
- Coaching your peers
- Becoming a great leader
Module 4: Mastering A Stellar Career™ (Strategy)
- Breaking self-limiting barriers
- Personal mastery: assuming responsibility and being accountable
- Integrating yourself into the conceptual age: are you ready?
- The artful orchestration of your career
- Become unforgettable: create a memorable brand through a career portfolio
- Be a career entrepreneur: engaging in your individual development plan
- Permanent beta: why your career is a work in progress
To discuss bringing the Star Achievement Series to your organization, give us a call at 800-STAR-139.